PDA

View Full Version : Where has customer service disappeared to?

foreverducky
29-03-2011, 03:41 PM
I don't want to make this a long rant, but really, where has customer services disappeared to? Has it been hidden away? Is it only accessed by special people with special codes? :unsure: If so, I didn't get this code.

Johnie
29-03-2011, 11:59 PM
It depends where you go and who you encounter. Doesn't seem to be uniform anymore

Dorothy
30-03-2011, 01:07 AM
I have no idea, but if you find out let me know :sigh:

foreverducky
30-03-2011, 12:04 PM
It's just disappointing and frustrating.

Will do, Dorothy. :)

josh.p.
30-03-2011, 01:58 PM
I LOATHE bad customer service. Earlier I spent 50 on clothes and the only time I was spoken to was to say my receipt is in the bag. I'm not expecting people to make a song and dance but a 'Hello' would be nice! I've had a few different jobs revolving around customer service and since then I've noticed it even more.

mumof2
01-04-2011, 08:49 AM
I cannot bear bad customer service. :thumbsdown:

In shops for example, as Josh says, a hello and thank you wouldn't go amiss. I always say hello to a server in a shop but if they then don't speak to me I they don't bother speaking to them.

If they can't say thank you to me when I am purchasing something in their store, why should I say thank you to them....sometimes I go the other way completely and am ultra polite to them though just to give me the satisfaction that I have manners even if they don't!

Also, when somebody is serving you at a checkout and they chatter away to their colleagues or friends....grrrrrr. :nono:

If a customer is being served and has mobile phone stuck to their ear the entire time......also a grrrr!

And as for customer services on the telelphone, some people are just plain rude! :slap:

Kate
01-04-2011, 04:08 PM
i absolutely HATE rudeness, no need for it whatsoever. :nono: