PDA

View Full Version : pop century or all star movies?

cosmicray
31-03-2011, 07:53 AM
ARG we have all star movies but now Im looking at pop century and think it may be closer to the parks

uscwest
31-03-2011, 02:13 PM
Time wise there isn't THAT much difference. The biggest difference is that Pop is newer and they don't share buses where the All Stars might.

gwennie81
01-04-2011, 03:59 AM
POP is a little newer. I kind of prefer POP if the rate is lower. If the rate is not lower, go ahead and stay at ASM. Truly the only plus to staying at POP is the slightly newer rooms and single resort bus.

The ASM buildings are so much cuter. I stayed in the Love Bug building and one of the "real" Herbies was outside!

BUTTERHEAD1
01-04-2011, 04:17 AM
I agree that there really isnt that much of a difference. We have stayed at all of the All Stars and POP and would be happy to stay at any one of the again.

Tink
02-04-2011, 10:44 AM
Another one chiming in to say not much of a difference, although the All Stars rooms seem a bit larger. I think it may simply be the layout though.

We prefer the food courts at the All Stars, but that's such a highly personal thing, isn't it?

Pop Century can be noisy (and so can All Stars!) at times. Seems to have a bit more nose transfer to the rooms than does All Stars... :unsure:

Distance to parks is negligible. Don't even notice those sorts of things...

Newer? Yeah, but no so new now that it really matters (Pop Century, I mean).

gwennie81
03-04-2011, 02:00 AM
Pop Century can be noisy (and so can All Stars!) at times. Seems to have a bit more nose transfer to the rooms than does All Stars... :unsure:

You know what? I totally noticed that the last time I stayed.

I didn't get back to my room until after midnight and I tried to stay as quiet as possible. Not sure if it made a difference or not because I totally heard people in rooms around me getting up and around between 6 am and 7 am. I never could get back to sleep...and I was looking forward to sleeping in one morning without the cats bugging me.

Hilarious to hear people in other rooms make their morning tinkles...heehee.