PDA

View Full Version : Making ADRs

Shellyamc
13-04-2011, 04:27 PM
I have one day left until ADR day :mental: Then only 180 days until WDW :bounce:

Is it easier to make them online, or do you have a better chance of getting what you want on the phone? We are not booking anything crazy like the castle, but really want certain places :D Thanks!

Johnie
13-04-2011, 08:30 PM
If the online system is working correctly then it is very easy to use

Shellyamc
13-04-2011, 09:54 PM
If the online system is working correctly then it is very easy to use

Ok..then I have decided I feel cautiously optimistic about using the online system :unsure:

lisaw
13-04-2011, 10:44 PM
We used it for the first time this year Shelly and it worked so much better and it was so much quicker than the times I have spent an hour + on the phone in the past booking the first 10 days!

Shellyamc
13-04-2011, 11:52 PM
We used it for the first time this year Shelly and it worked so much better and it was so much quicker than the times I have spent an hour + on the phone in the past booking the first 10 days!

I will be sitting here just waiting for the clock to change so I can book my meals :mental: Not because I think I'm going to miss out on something, but just because it is one more step closer to WDW :bounce:

Johnie
14-04-2011, 04:36 AM
Ohhhh let us know where you are going!

Shellyamc
14-04-2011, 05:30 AM
I will I will :D

uscwest
14-04-2011, 10:45 AM
Online is the way that we do it now.

Shellyamc
14-04-2011, 02:27 PM
Slight miscalculation :( I can't make them until tomorrow :sigh:

MystikPiglit
14-04-2011, 02:49 PM
If you can't get any that you want, try again nearer to your trip. They get cancelled a lot. Also try again as soon as you arrive, if there are still any that you don't have. :thumbsup:

Online is soooo much easier than phoning. :yes:

mickey10
15-04-2011, 07:28 AM
do you have to pay to use the online system or put in a reservation number? or can I just use it?

uscwest
15-04-2011, 10:45 AM
You can just use it. But you will need your reservation number if you are trying to use the Plus 10 feature.

Tinkfan
15-04-2011, 05:13 PM
:wiggle: I'm excited for you!!!!

Shellyamc
16-04-2011, 09:48 PM
Well I did get most of it done. We have Crystal Palace, 50's Prime Time, Liberty Tree Tavern, T-Rex, and Chef Mickey's. I tried to get Garden Grill, but couldn't. I've even tried to get it another day thinking I could switch parks, but still couldn't get it. I didn't think it was one of our more popular options, but I guess it is :unsure: So now we are without a place for our anniversary day, so I am back to the drawing board looking at menus :wiggle:

lisaw
16-04-2011, 10:25 PM
Well I did get most of it done. We have Crystal Palace, 50's Prime Time, Liberty Tree Tavern, T-Rex, and Chef Mickey's. I tried to get Garden Grill, but couldn't. I've even tried to get it another day thinking I could switch parks, but still couldn't get it. I didn't think it was one of our more popular options, but I guess it is :unsure: So now we are without a place for our anniversary day, so I am back to the drawing board looking at menus :wiggle:

My friend had trouble getting Garden Grill for August - very strange as I didn't think it was one of the more popular/well known places either!

Britchick
17-04-2011, 07:32 AM
I've never eaten at garden grill

chief
17-04-2011, 07:04 PM
we loved it at garden grill, do keep trying, i managed to book a friend in for when she goes with her family but i did have to keep trying, got it in the end though x

Johnie
17-04-2011, 07:30 PM
I wonder if you called if there would be availability. It's strange to me that GG is full. I had issues last year with no availability at a place and then called and they had lots of openings.

Shellyamc
18-04-2011, 12:41 AM
I wonder if you called if there would be availability. It's strange to me that GG is full. I had issues last year with no availability at a place and then called and they had lots of openings.

I did think about doing that. I have the Captain's Grille at the Y&BC now, but I didn't really look into any reviews on it :unsure: I'm sure I will end up changing everything around 100 times by our trip :lol: