PDA

View Full Version : YAY...just managed

Isafari
17-04-2011, 06:57 PM
to book front row seats for Grease the musical when it tours our area later in the year.
Looking forward to it :yes: John Travolta was my first HUGE crush (yes, I know he won't be in it) :lol:

It may even beat The Lion King :unsure:

We watched We Will Rock You in Manchester on our way to WDW at the end of last year......got the bug and then went to watch Joseph 2 months later.

Off to see Buddy next saturday and we have tickets for Thriller in July. :mental:

chief
17-04-2011, 07:00 PM
wow you love your shows! lol
i love grease though, i would like to see thriller. x

Isafari
17-04-2011, 07:04 PM
i love grease though, i would like to see thriller. x

Grease is one of my all time fave movies - and I probably know it word for word :lol:
Feel ashamed to admit this but, when I was 12, Grease was at the local cinema AND it was during the school summer shutdown/holidays. It was very popular so the cinema kept it going for weeks. Now for the guilty part - me and my best pal used to hide after the first showing and stay in the cinema for the second showing too. :embarassed2: Must have seen it about 30 times!
Now, don't ask me where we hid 'cos that's even more embarrassing :lol:

Britchick
17-04-2011, 07:29 PM
You have to see Wicked too!

Isafari
17-04-2011, 09:28 PM
You have to see Wicked too!

Nearly booked that - it was on tour in Orlando when we were there at the beginning of the year.

josh.p.
17-04-2011, 11:03 PM
I love Grease! I have seen Buddy too- which was great. I grew up watching Grease at least once a week as it was my Sister's favourite film. She had the CD sound track! lol Mum always said she had been here before as she loved old movies like Grease and Dirty Dancing.

Josh

Isafari
19-04-2011, 03:12 PM
I love Grease! I have seen Buddy too- which was great. I grew up watching Grease at least once a week as it was my Sister's favourite film. She had the CD sound track! lol Mum always said she had been here before as she loved old movies like Grease and Dirty Dancing.

Josh

Your sister has good taste Josh - I love Dirty Dancing too :D

Kate
19-04-2011, 05:40 PM
Ooooh very exciting!! :mental:
Id love to see Wicked, saw the woman singing on dancing on ice and she was brilliant :yes:
Im off to see Hairspray tomorrow - am very excited!! :mental:

Isafari
19-04-2011, 06:46 PM
Im off to see Hairspray tomorrow - am very excited!! :mental:

Enjoy!

mumof2
19-04-2011, 06:57 PM
Love, love, love Grease....John Travolta, yum! I love it just as much now as I did then!

I'd really like to see the musical, and Hairspray...that was another favourite!

I saw Buddy a couple of times years and years ago, it was excellent!