PDA

View Full Version : my eyes!

mumof2
31-07-2008, 09:29 AM
i have to sign off for a while. i should be at my mums for 12 as we're all meeing there for lunch. i have a feeling i am just about to get a big headache cos i have a blind spot in my right eye, usually it's both but luckily it just one at the mo.

i can't drive while i have it so i'm going to rest up a bit and hope it clears.

bye fir now see you all later

excuse any spellings erors - i can't see properly!

Dizneyblonde
31-07-2008, 09:31 AM
Take care hun.X

We'll be here when yo get back!

Wendy
31-07-2008, 09:32 AM
:hug1: I hate that :( I've got a permanent blind spot but it always gets worse when I've got the start of a migraine, blind spot first and then the flashing lights.

Get some rest now and hopefully you'll be feeling a little better to go out :hug1:

mumof2
31-07-2008, 09:55 AM
thank you both

i've only been gone for 1/2 hour - can't keep away! :lol:

i've been massaging my forehead, kind of pushing from the centre to the edge and my blind spot has (fingers crossed) gone, i have a headache but that's nothing new so i'll cope with that - it's the blind spots that make me feel awful.

a permanent blind spot must be awful Wendy :hug1:

Wendy
31-07-2008, 10:10 AM
thank you both

i've only been gone for 1/2 hour - can't keep away! :lol:

i've been massaging my forehead, kind of pushing from the centre to the edge and my blind spot has (fingers crossed) gone, i have a headache but that's nothing new so i'll cope with that - it's the blind spots that make me feel awful.

a permanent blind spot must be awful Wendy :hug1:

I'm glad it's getting better :hug2: it's a big problem staying away I know :lol:

You get used to the spot :shrug: just got to hope it doesn't get bigger otherwise the op isn't very nice to cure it :shocked025: and then it isn't guaranteed to work 100%

ukwdwnut
31-07-2008, 10:13 AM
take care and go rest up :hug1:

mumof2
31-07-2008, 10:43 AM
thanks Mick, apart from a manageable headache i think i'm ok now - i got off lightly this time, so we're off out now to meet the family for lunch...:wave: