PDA

View Full Version : View of shuttle before its final flight

Isafari
25-04-2011, 10:21 AM
Check this out...
VIEW (http://www.newscientist.com/blogs/shortsharpscience/2011/04/immersive-view-of-shuttle.html)

ukwdwnut
26-04-2011, 11:58 AM
still cant believe there are no more shuttle launches and even moreso nothing to replace it...very sad :(

keith
26-04-2011, 02:40 PM
still cant believe there are no more shuttle launches and even moreso nothing to replace it...very sad :(

Don't get me started Nutty :( everyone who knows me dreads the mention of the space shuttle and the ensuing 2 hr rant from me about it.

No space shuttle and the replacement isnt that exciting, no moon mission, Concorde gone and even the ark royle canned and no replacement for THAT till 2020

ukwdwnut
28-04-2011, 09:38 AM
Don't get me started Nutty :( everyone who knows me dreads the mention of the space shuttle and the ensuing 2 hr rant from me about it.

No space shuttle and the replacement isnt that exciting, no moon mission, Concorde gone and even the ark royle canned and no replacement for THAT till 2020

you and me both mate. i was REALLY looking forward to more moon missions and eventually a moonbase, how exciting would that be!!!

i was watching a programme on discovery the other day about concorde, even back in 69 when it had its maiden flight, it looked futuristic and today it still does, what a majestic aeroplane that was and SHOULD be even today :(