PDA

View Full Version : Hello

Deafjeff
25-04-2011, 02:06 PM
Hi guys,

Just thought I send you all a quick update on what has been happening...

I am so sorry that I have been away from this forum so long as I need time out to focus on stuff as you may recall that my hubby loss his job etc.

Things (wihtout tempting fate) starting to settle down slightly, he is looking into re-train to become sign language interpreter so have been supporting him in this career change.

I have been promoted to national manager covering all of the UK (managing the advocacy service) unbelievable stressful!! Need to learn to be much more calmer...

I got braces few weeks back so will be living with train track for the next two years (joy!)

No news re NHS post as still waiting to know if I have been short listed, the ward manager is on long term sick so I think it is possible that the job has been cancelled. :unsure:

I gave in and got myself new ipad 2 today (64gb white!) so my hubby is having my beloved ipad, I am looking for nice sleeve to go with my smart cover any ideas? I would so love to have disney ipad cover!

No plans for Disney Trip for the next few years but I am here to stay and will not be going anywhere! :yes:

Can I just say that I miss you all so much and now things are more or less settled a bit so have time to focus on you guys!

:hug2:

arkvilla
25-04-2011, 02:07 PM
Nice to see you back jeff and glad things have settled down a bit for you both

Sandra

Deafjeff
25-04-2011, 02:08 PM
:hug2:

Slowhand
25-04-2011, 03:02 PM
Hey, welcome back Jeff, we`ve all missed you too. :wave:

Isafari
25-04-2011, 04:28 PM
Great to see you again Jeff - we all miss you :hug2:

lisaw
25-04-2011, 07:12 PM
Good to see you back Jeff - glad things are settling down a bit for you! :wave:

uscwest
25-04-2011, 07:14 PM
Hello Jeff and welcome back. Glad to hear things are starting to settle back down for you.

Britchick
25-04-2011, 08:02 PM
Glad you're bck, missed you :hug2:

Tinkfan
26-04-2011, 12:32 PM
:wave: Welcome back!! Life has a way of messing things up doesn't it?!:hug2:

Skywatcher
26-04-2011, 12:56 PM
:hug2: :wave: Nice to see you about mate , we all know life gets in the way - the great thing about this place is its always here to come home to :D

Tink
28-04-2011, 06:02 AM
Oh hello!!!! I was just "talking" about you and your husband the other day. There is a radio DJ here in Orlando that commented he would like to interview a deaf gay person/couple and of course I immediately thought of you and your husband. :yes:

He did want a live interview in the Orlando studio though... :sigh:

Anyway! Happy to hear things are easing up for you both a bit. When you learn to control your stress, will you share your technique with me? I'm right there with you on being stressed out by work! :mental:

Do try to stop by as often as possible. Take it from me (who isn't here nearly as much as I want to or need to be) coming here is a wonderful stress management tool!

Wishing you well...

ukwdwnut
28-04-2011, 09:34 AM
good to see you back jeff. :wave: