PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Arkansas!!!

lsnorris
26-04-2011, 05:51 PM
Hello, I am from a small town in Arkansas. Me & my husband are going back to disney world in September & taking our kids (son-7;daughter-10) for their fist trip. We can't wait. We went on our honeymoon for our first time in '99 & a lot has changed since then. :wave:

catrancher
26-04-2011, 06:13 PM
Hi Isnorris!

And :spraywelcome: to Secrets!

First trip since 99! Yep. A lot's changed. And first trip with the kids. How perfect is that? :thumbsup:

You're gonna have a ball!

Tom (:macwave:... self appointed Assistant Cruise Director. :sail:)

arkvilla
26-04-2011, 06:20 PM
:wave: Hi and welcome to Secrets.

Have fun planning your trip, you're going to have such a wonderful time with your children :yes:

Sandra

PS you could get a countdown going - if you go to the home page and in the green banner there is a countdown tab

Isafari
26-04-2011, 07:13 PM
:hello1: and welcome to Secrets
Your family are going to absolutely love WDW....there will be plenty of tearful happy moments.

You need a countdown timer - check out the countdowns link on the Tinkerbell banner above.

lsnorris
26-04-2011, 10:41 PM
When I posted was told I can't use pictures until I post like 10 times. I already designed one. Love them.

uscwest
27-04-2011, 10:43 AM
Hello and welcome to Disney Secrets. LOTS have things have changed since 1999. You will have a ball.

Hope all this severe weather I've been hearing about in Arkansas doesn't affect you.

If you plan on sit down meals at Disney I hope you have already made an ADR (advance dining reservation)

Slowhand
27-04-2011, 03:30 PM
Hi and a warm welcome to Secrets. :wave: