PDA

View Full Version : 30 Days and Counting

Tinker
31-07-2008, 04:24 PM
Most of you know that after 6 long years , Patrick & Kim are getting married August 30th . The day they met, the day they got engaged and now their wedding day .
I'm so happy for them, know the word is esctactic .
Sunday was Kim's bridal shower given by her mother & sister . Her sister is the maid of honor , her brother is the ring bearer . Its a very small family wedding party, but a huge reception . The way it should be . :yes:
It started out with the kids paying for a picnic style reception since that is what they could afford with beer & soda .
The reception coutesy of Kims parents & Jim and I ... is now a sit down country style dinner with open bar . They rather have a bigger reception than a rehearsal party .
The pastor that married Jim & I are marrying the kids . Also, my mother's lomg time pastor & friend .
They are getting married outside at the gazebo . Please , pray we don't get rain . The ceremony is 5 PM and the reception is 6:00 - 11:00 . Any of my friends here that can make it are invited . Come party with me !
Her sister is wearing clover green, Kim's mom is in royal blue and this is my gown .

http://www.jordanfashions.com/products.asp?nCatID=1&nProductID=941&nPhotoID=24467

30 days to go and counting WooHoo I'm Doing The Countdown Dance, Join Me ! :HamsterDance::207::champers2:

Beccaberry
31-07-2008, 04:26 PM
The pastor that married Jim & I are marrying the kids

How sweet is this!?!?!?

:hug2:

Your dress is lovely!

Tinker
31-07-2008, 04:26 PM
The colour of my gown is Teal . Sorry, forgot to post that .

Tinker
31-07-2008, 04:28 PM
Becca, get this, completely off topic but here we go , the doctor that delivered me . delivered Patrick . Talk about karma . LOL

Beccaberry
31-07-2008, 04:28 PM
Wow!

Johnie
31-07-2008, 04:29 PM
That is such a pretty dress.

Tinker
31-07-2008, 05:26 PM
Thank You Johnie ! It just came in and I have an appt with the seamstress Tuesday . I didn't lose much weight . :eek3:

Taja
31-07-2008, 05:27 PM
Very nice! Your teal gown should blend the other two colours perfectly! :)

Jazmine
31-07-2008, 06:02 PM
Aww Tink this all sounds so wonderful i wish i could come and see you all that day, but im sure you`ll post beautiful pics, cant wait :love:hope you all have a magical. sunny day :hug2:

Wendy
31-07-2008, 08:19 PM
:hug1: Debbie, it will be a wonderful day and you will look lovely in that dress :D If I could be there I would :hug2:

SleepinCatz
31-07-2008, 10:43 PM
It's a beautiful dress! Do post pics...we would love to see the Wedding and all :)

Tinker
01-08-2008, 02:00 AM
I'm buying a 2 GB Sony memory chip . I'll give the camera to someone to snap pics during the ceremony . I'm told I'm not allowed too ... I have to sit through the ceremony . :gy:
My camera and laptop are going on the plane with me so I can upload my pictures . :yes:
I got the best, best news today . :sigs-tv-010: Remember the worry on the 6 AM flight , :dozey: I got a call from US Airways , :207: someone sent :pixiedust: our flight has been changed ... :banana: we don't leave till 12:10 PM :HamsterDance:
We should get to our hotel by 5:30 , perhaps sooner / Once we get there I will get some pictures to you . :hug2:
I look forward to being able to share my joy with someone . Lets just say I've loss someone that should have shared this day with me . I'm doing good, but I have my moments . Thanks Guys

Shellyamc
01-08-2008, 04:44 AM
I can't believe how fast time has gone! It seems like you just told us they were engaged!! You are all going to have a magical and amazing day:yes:

I will be right there with you in spirit :hug2:

Wendy
01-08-2008, 07:07 AM
I look forward to being able to share my joy with someone . Lets just say I've loss someone that should have shared this day with me . I'm doing good, but I have my moments . Thanks Guys

:hug1: :hug1: you will have a wonderful day Debbie and I'll be there with you in thought. Nothing or no-one can stop you from having the most magical day ever :hug1:

Dorothy
01-08-2008, 01:31 PM
Debbie it is going to an awesome day and I'm so excited for you :hug2:

You had best plan on taking lots and lots of pictures because I so want to see everything!!!!!!!!!!

Disneybumble
01-08-2008, 03:36 PM
Deb i am so excited for you all. Photo's please. How much do you think you will cry.

Tinker
02-08-2008, 02:26 AM
Deb i am so excited for you all. Photo's please. How much do you think you will cry. enough that I knw, no one better be aiming pics my way when Kim comes down the aisle . She's been with me since she's been 18 on and off . 6 Looooonnnnnggggg Years :gy: No, I'm just kidding, she's as much my daughter as Patrick is my son . I will be crying . And Jim will say Stop it Hon People Are watching ! The hell with the people, I'm crying . LOL

Tinker
18-08-2008, 03:48 AM
we are now down to 12 days . WoW
Pat and his friends along with Jim, went to a gentlemen's club . lets just say, I'd had loved to have been a fly on the wall . Jim said, he hasn't laughed that hard in so long . They paid to have Pat put in the hot seat . LMAO
Kim's girls had an outside evening pool party . What A Blast ! She ended up in the pool , clothes and all .
They were both feeling ill today .
I'm glad we did it two weeks out .
I can't believe that in a very short time, the ceremony will be taking place .

Wendy
18-08-2008, 09:02 AM
Glad everyone had a great time, not long to go now :hug2:

Tink
18-08-2008, 11:01 AM
Whew! It sure is coming fast! :yes:

Rosie0610
18-08-2008, 01:39 PM
You seem calm and cool Tinker, I hope the next few days are stress-free!!

Did you ever figure out the hairdresser situation??

Tinker
18-08-2008, 03:43 PM
Awwww, Rosie, thanks for remembering . :hug1:
Yes, Pat, my hairdresser, is coming in at 11 AM to do my hair and makeup .
I may sound calm and cool, but I'm more nervous than the kids .
We paid the reception off Friday . We surprised thje kids and went with fountain cocktails and hor whatever there called . LOL
I just paid for the flowers . My y DS mentioned Christmas last night and I said , Christmas, we'll be lucky to have a roast . LOL