PDA

View Full Version : WALL-E wa awesome

Skywatcher
31-07-2008, 05:35 PM
:D boys loved it utterly - a fantastic film for a first venture into the cinema - beautfully rendered, sweet film and they didn't stop laughing for 1 1/2 hours.

My fav however was Presto the short before the main feature - I'm sure it will be on the DVD it is epic.

Also loved that Auto the evil auto pilot was so obviously based on HAL.

Now the bys want to go back to the cinema :D

Brilliant - the first time we have been to the cinema since Star Wars ep 1

Prices have gone up a bit since the :unsure:

Dawn
31-07-2008, 05:40 PM
Did you need a mortgage for the popcorn?

Clone Wars is out in a couple of weeks. :wink:

Skywatcher
31-07-2008, 05:42 PM
I know - Matthew nearly fainted when he saw that

josh.p.
31-07-2008, 05:49 PM
I don't understand clone wars- is it the story of star wars but animated, or is it a completely new story?

Wall-E is AMAZING. I loved it. I hope presto turns into a feature film or something- it was ace and I reckon they could base a story off-of it.

Dawn
31-07-2008, 05:52 PM
I know - Matthew nearly fainted when he saw that

Promised Steven a trip to see it before he goes back to school. Need to do some overtime to pay for the snacks. :lol:

Skywatcher
31-07-2008, 06:14 PM
I don't understand clone wars- is it the story of star wars but animated, or is it a completely new story?

Wall-E is AMAZING. I loved it. I hope presto turns into a feature film or something- it was ace and I reckon they could base a story off-of it.

clone wars is a feature film prior to a TV series detailing stories relating to the clone wars i.e the bit of time between ep 2 and 3

lisaw
31-07-2008, 07:18 PM
Glad the boys enjoyed it and they are happy to go back to the cinema - mind you it is an expensive hobby!

We saw it on Monday and loved it :D

Beccaberry
31-07-2008, 07:20 PM
Excellent!!! Glad to hear the boys enjoyed it....it really is a brilliant movie!!! Love the Presto bit as well!!!!