PDA

View Full Version : Cheeky Question re Professional Printing!

mumof2
18-05-2011, 03:39 PM
Sharon and I are holding a sale in my front garden on 2 July to raise funds for Macmillan Cancer Support. We'll be selling handmade cards, gift boxes and bags, and a few nic nacs.

I have designed some flyers that I'll deliver round my neighbourhood and am able to get a couple of people to print some at work, but not as many as I would need.

Soooooo, I was wondering whether anybody knows of anybody who would be willing to print them for me at a very greatly reduced price, or free?!

It's for a fantastic cause, Macmillan have been absolutely brilliant with Sharon so far and I know they will continue to give her the same amount of care when she needs them in future.

Thank you for any help you may be able to give me!

Wendy
18-05-2011, 03:44 PM
What a wonderful thing to do :hug2: the Macmillan Nurses are wonderful, I don't know what we would have done without them.

Are they colour or black and white?

mumof2
18-05-2011, 03:51 PM
What a wonderful thing to do :hug2: the Macmillan Nurses are wonderful, I don't know what we would have done without them.

Luckily Sharon hasn't had to see them very much so far, but they're always there for when she does need them. They call her every couple of weeks or so to see how she's doing. The nurse in the hospital was fantastic, and I just know how we will all depend on them in future.....we just want to show our appreciation somehow. :hug2:

The flyers are coloured Wendy...black, white and green. Two logos, the registered charity number and maybe a dozen letters are green.

Wendy
18-05-2011, 03:55 PM
How many do you need and how soon :hug2:

mumof2
18-05-2011, 04:27 PM

How many do you need and how soon :hug2:

I'll pm you Wendy :hug2:

Wendy
18-05-2011, 04:31 PM
I'll pm you Wendy :hug2:

OK :)