PDA

View Full Version : will disney restaurants swap out part of meals?

mkTink
20-05-2011, 10:58 AM
:wave: maybe its daft but I never like to ask about it at the time. if we have a meal which has potatoes would they swap them for fries or is it really not good to ask at disney?

uscwest
20-05-2011, 11:14 AM
If they have fries, which by the way I am sure you know are potatoes :) available they may well swap. My DW and I rarely eat potatoes or rice and have never had a problem swapping them out for veggies.

catrancher
20-05-2011, 12:01 PM
I've always found the Disney restaurants to be very accommodating in this regard. We've never had a problem if we wanted to swap out certain things. :yes:

Tom (:macwave:... just don't swap out my meatloaf at the 50's Prime Time)

uscwest
20-05-2011, 12:16 PM
I've always found the Disney restaurants to be very accommodating in this regard. We've never had a problem if we wanted to swap out certain things. :yes:

Tom (:macwave:... just don't swap out my meatloaf at the 50's Prime Time)
But, but, but, I like Aunt Liz's Fried Chicken, besides, I think I make a pretty darn good meat loaf myself.

catrancher
20-05-2011, 12:18 PM
But, but, but, I like Aunt Liz's Fried Chicken, besides, I think I make a pretty darn good meat loaf myself.

Oh all right then. But you can't have my Peanut Butter and Jelly milk shake under any circumstances!

Tom (:macwave:... some things can't be compromised!)

Isafari
20-05-2011, 04:30 PM
I'm a very picky eater and I fing that as long as the item is on the menu then it is never a problem to say swap rice for fries, or cauli for carrots etc.
Disney are very good at making meals 'without' too. I often have maybe a pasta meal but ask them to leave out the mushrooms etc and it has never been a problem.

uscwest
20-05-2011, 05:44 PM
Oh all right then. But you can't have my Peanut Butter and Jelly milk shake under any circumstances!

Tom (:macwave:... some things can't be compromised!)That's OK Tom, you can keep your PB&J shake. I like Peanut Butter, I like some jellies and I like them together some times, but NOT with my ice cream.

Wendy
20-05-2011, 08:18 PM
I've never changed anything, but I know they don't have a problem with it even in their signature restaurants.

We went for dinner at the Yachtsman with Slowhand and his wife and uscwest and his wife and my wonderful hubby swapped mash for fries - :nono: they didn't worry about it at all.

Slowhand
21-05-2011, 02:53 PM
We went for dinner at the Yachtsman with Slowhand and his wife and uscwest and his wife and my wonderful hubby swapped mash for fries - :nono: they didn't worry about it at all.

Ricardo didn`t fancy a :slap: that evening.:lol:

Wendy
21-05-2011, 03:05 PM
Ricardo didn`t fancy a :slap: that evening.:lol:

What from you, if he'd said no :lol: :lol: I could have disappeared under the table when Chris or was it you :unsure: asked for fries :nono: :lol:

Slowhand
21-05-2011, 03:24 PM
... or was it you :unsure: asked for fries :nono: :lol:
Not guilty m`lud!

Wendy
21-05-2011, 03:27 PM
Not guilty m`lud!

Well you are partly guilty because you told him he could do it :taunt:

Slowhand
21-05-2011, 03:57 PM
Well you are partly guilty because you told him he could do it :taunt:
Well us guys have gotta stick together!
Maybe I could tell him that he has to do a cruise? :lol:

Wendy
21-05-2011, 04:24 PM
Well us guys have gotta stick together!
Maybe I could tell him that he has to do a cruise? :lol:

:worship: :worship: :worship: Oh yes that's a brilliant idea :D It's our 25th anniversary in 2013 - you've got 2 years to work on him :lol:

Oh dear this thread has really gone off topic now :sorry: