PDA

View Full Version : Childfree (by choice) Disney Lovers!

disaholic
20-05-2011, 01:41 PM
Anyone else out there??!

I am childfree by choice and a Disney FREAK!!

If anyone asks, "how you can enjoy Disney without kids?" I tell them, "obviously YOU are not doing it right!"

All I have to say is, Disney is MUCH more enjoyable without kids- hands DOWN! Not only is it the "Happiest" place on earth- it is also the most "ROMANTIC"!
:happybounce:

Lisa1976
20-05-2011, 03:08 PM
Hubby and I don't have kids, we are big enough kids at Disney as it is. :)

lisaw
20-05-2011, 03:18 PM
I had two trips before kids and will (I hope) have trips when they don't want to come with us anymore (if ever). It is definitely NOT just for kids! :D

catrancher
20-05-2011, 03:21 PM
Our kids are grown and gone but we still enjoy being kids at Disney. :thumbsup:

I will confess however that there are times that I wish our kids were still little so that we could take them and enjoy the wonder on their little faces.

Tom (:macwave:... all grown up now!)

daveann
20-05-2011, 03:40 PM
kids grown and gone now for the best time at disney we love being there without the kids :)

DisneyFreak
20-05-2011, 03:40 PM
No kids here either. I know all about being a FREAK!! :thumbsup:

Slowhand
20-05-2011, 04:05 PM
Another childless couple here. :wave:
We still enjoy the "magic" of the place and having been so often it`s great to visit the parks without having to run around like headless chickens trying to take it all in.

keith
20-05-2011, 04:07 PM
Same here :wave: absolutely love our times at Disney and certainly don't miss screaming kids :lol:

Isafari
20-05-2011, 04:19 PM
Yep - no kids here either - apart from the two big kids we turn into once we step off that plane.

DisneyFreak
20-05-2011, 04:44 PM
having been so often it`s great to visit the parks without having to run around like headless chickens trying to take it all in.

WORD!!:yes:

Wendy
20-05-2011, 08:10 PM
:yes: no children for us just me and a converted DH :D

Having said that we've been with friends who had children and none of them have been screaming - it was everyone else's tired ones :lol:

We took a special little girl to the castle and she became a princess (no not me :lol:) and went with friends to POC and a gorgeous little man became Jack Sparrow - both of those times it was priceless, something I will keep with me forever and would never have experienced it without children.

Suebeattie
21-05-2011, 07:43 AM
DH and I don't have kids and have been WDW 3 times and love it. Went to DLRP with my nephews last month and it was really wonderful to see their faces especially when they saw Buzz Lightyear for the first at buzz lightyears laser blast! It was a priceless moment and bought a tear to the eye.
IMOH the Disney parks arent just for the little kids but the big kids in all of us and they give you a chance to be a kid again with all the magic.
Can't wait to have our own kiddies to take them to WDW.
:wiggle: