PDA

View Full Version : angry

mainecoon lover
01-08-2008, 10:21 AM
So angry two months ago i reported washing machine was sticking on cycle to company we have it insured with. It took them a month to get the guy here with a part to repair it, but he bought the wrong part with him. A month later and daily phone calls and we still have not had the machine repaired. I have lost all patients now.
Thankfully it does still work but we need to move the switch when it sticks. It is one thing in this house i could not live without.

keith
01-08-2008, 10:27 AM
So angry two months ago i reported washing machine was sticking on cycle to company we have it insured with. It took them a month to get the guy here with a part to repair it, but he bought the wrong part with him. A month later and daily phone calls and we still have not had the machine repaired. I have lost all patients now.
Thankfully it does still work but we need to move the switch when it sticks. It is one thing in this house i could not live without.

great isnt it :( theyre ultra efficient at taking the insurance premiums but take an age on the claims :rolleyes008:

ukwdwnut
01-08-2008, 10:29 AM
how long have you had the machine michelle?

mainecoon lover
01-08-2008, 10:44 AM
how long have you had the machine michelle?

A few years now. Just had phone call and they say they have ordered another part that will be sent directly here. Someone apparently is coming tuesday. Lets hope it gets repaired. Told dh new washing machine is in order now.
I would never buy intergrated machine again. Cheaper to buy free standing and then replace every couple of years as these insurance are not cheap.

Isafari
01-08-2008, 11:09 AM
Hope it get sorted on tuesday Michelle.

ukwdwnut
01-08-2008, 11:10 AM
A few years now. Just had phone call and they say they have ordered another part that will be sent directly here. Someone apparently is coming tuesday. Lets hope it gets repaired. Told dh new washing machine is in order now.
I would never buy intergrated machine again. Cheaper to buy free standing and then replace every couple of years as these insurance are not cheap.

oh ok, was gonna say if it was newish chuck it back at them

:fingers: for tuesday then

Tink
01-08-2008, 12:35 PM
What's an integrated machine? :unsure:

Shellyamc
01-08-2008, 12:40 PM
If they don't fix it on Tuesday then you give them H**L !! :mad: I hate it when you can't find anyone who actually wants to do their job.

Can you tell I'm in the same mode? :lol: We could be closing on the house right now but somebody at the mortgage company is taking their sweet time. We gave them some info they needed a week ago and she just called back yesterday to confirm :wall1::4: I mean you sat on it for a week before you said anything?? So we are going to close on Monday or Tuesday if I have to go there myself :rolleyes008:

Anyway :hug2:

Tink
01-08-2008, 12:42 PM
Oh gosh! That's the worst!!! Waiting to close and someone is being stupid slow. Call the head of the mortgage department Shellyamc. Don't let them make a hash of your closing date! What a ripping pain in the neck! :hug1:

mainecoon lover
01-08-2008, 07:38 PM
Intergrated means its built in and cost twice as much.

Closing on your house is a nightmare. I often think home here its because the lawyers want more money. Hope you close soon hun.