View Full Version : Is there a dress code for Disney restaurants?

26-05-2011, 08:06 AM
I once heard that there was a dress code in place for certain disney restaurants but I dont see anyone talking about it so perhaps I was wrong :lol:

26-05-2011, 09:37 AM
Most of the time at Disney restaurants there is no dress code, it is extremely casual, the clothes you would wear to the park.

At signature restaurants there is supposed to be an official dress code. In reality, people wear smart casual clothes, there is always the exception to the rule and some people do come straight from the parks. I have never seen or heard of anyone being turned away though.

Victoria & Albert’s

This restaurant has the most stringent dress requirements. The official dress policy, which is enforced, is:

“Men: Dinner jackets with dress pants/slacks and shoes. Ties are optional (Please no jeans, shorts, sandals, flip-flops, or tennis shoes)

Ladies: Cocktail dress, dressy pant suit, skirt/blouse or nice dress. (Please no jeans, shorts, capri pants, sandals, flip-flops or tennis shoes)”

In practice, you will see men wearing suits or sport jackets. Many, but not all, will be wearing a tie.