PDA

View Full Version : Last dinner on your trip? where do you go?

disney1sttimer
27-05-2011, 10:38 AM
:wave: we'd like to have a really nice fun dinner on the last night, do you do anything special and where do you go?

uscwest
27-05-2011, 11:50 AM
We have one place that we go every trip and that is Jiko. But it isn't necessarily, and in fact rarely is it the last place we go.

Wendy
27-05-2011, 01:13 PM
We don't usually go anywhere for dinner with the exception of last year. We went to Antonio's and had the most wonderful time.

Hopefully, we will be able to do the same thing this year, if not here then somewhere else :) :fingers:

disneymom
28-05-2011, 11:15 AM
We don't usually go anywhere for dinner with the exception of last year. We went to Antonio's and had the most wonderful time.

Hopefully, we will be able to do the same thing this year, if not here then somewhere else :) :fingers:

where is Antonios??

robertcraig
28-05-2011, 02:05 PM
I usually wait till i am there and if there is somewhere i have been to ireally liked imight go back. what i might is book CIRQUE SHOW FOR THE LAST NIGHT

Slowhand
29-05-2011, 10:44 AM
We always go to the Yachtsman Steakhouse for dinner on our last night in order to say our "goodbyes" to our good friend Ricardo.
It`s also now a tradition that we also go there the evening of the day following our arrival to say our "hello`s". :lol:

keith
29-05-2011, 11:02 AM
Hoop dee Doo traditionally but sometimes a meal at Charleys

lisaw
29-05-2011, 05:26 PM
It is more important to me that I am in MK on our last day so that determines where we eat on our last night. This year we are having Chef Mickeys breakfast and then popping out to the Grand Floridian Cafe for dinner before going back to MK for Wishes.

Britchick
29-05-2011, 06:54 PM
It is more important to me that I am in MK on our last day so that determines where we eat on our last night. This year we are having Chef Mickeys breakfast and then popping out to the Grand Floridian Cafe for dinner before going back to MK for Wishes.

And lunching with me in the middle :yes:

BUTTERHEAD1
30-05-2011, 03:56 AM
We try to end our vacation with dinner at Chef Mickey so that my kids can have a last chance for time with Mickey.

Isafari
30-05-2011, 10:47 AM

We used to ALWAYS have our last day/evening at MK but I found it too heartbreaking!!! It was so hard it being our last day AND saying goodbye after Wishes. We now do SW on our last day and usually eat at Tony Romas on our way back to the villa

Wendy
30-05-2011, 01:08 PM
where is Antonios??

Antonio's is at The Fountains, 7559 West Sand Lake Road, Dr. Phillips, this is their
dinner menu (http://www.antoniosonline.com/SDinner.asp)

I had the Salmone alla Griglia and it was delicious :D

keith
30-05-2011, 01:22 PM
Antonio's is at The Fountains, 7559 West Sand Lake Road, Dr. Phillips, this is their
dinner menu (http://www.antoniosonline.com/SDinner.asp)

I had the Salmone alla Griglia and it was delicious :D

ooo another place to try :yes:

Wendy
30-05-2011, 02:21 PM
ooo another place to try :yes:

:yes: it's in the favourites :lol: :lol:

keith
30-05-2011, 02:22 PM
:yes: it's in the favourites :lol: :lol:

:lol: :thumbsup:

Wendy
30-05-2011, 02:31 PM
:lol: :thumbsup:

I am to please :D

lisaw
30-05-2011, 03:18 PM
We used to ALWAYS have our last day/evening at MK but I found it too heartbreaking!!! It was so hard it being our last day AND saying goodbye after Wishes. We now do SW on our last day and usually eat at Tony Romas on our way back to the villa

You have the better idea - don't know why I do it to myself! :lol:

Britchick
30-05-2011, 09:12 PM
I dread to think what I'll be like.