PDA

View Full Version : Hi & MVMCP

mnmaier
30-05-2011, 04:15 PM
Hi Everyone! I was researching MVMCP when I found your forum. Does anyone know when they send the guide out for MVMCP or if they even send it out? I've already bought my tickets for MVMCP (woo-hoo!) and can't wait for my trip to WDW! Thanks!

keith
30-05-2011, 04:21 PM
Hi Everyone! I was researching MVMCP when I found your forum. Does anyone know when they send the guide out for MVMCP or if they even send it out? I've already bought my tickets for MVMCP (woo-hoo!) and can't wait for my trip to WDW! Thanks!

Hiya and welcome!!!!! We have ours as well for the 18th I think.

I Don't think they send the guide out, I think you just pick it up on the night but as soon as we get hold of one, we'll scan it and upload it :yes:

Whens you're trip and where are you staying :)

Wendy
30-05-2011, 04:45 PM
Hi and welcome to Secrets :wave:

When are you going and have you been to MVMCP before?

arkvilla
30-05-2011, 05:13 PM
:wave: Hi and welcome to Secrets

Sandra

mnmaier
30-05-2011, 05:23 PM
Hi and welcome to Secrets :wave:

When are you going and have you been to MVMCP before?

We will be going staying at Disney from Nov 26-Dec 3. We have tickets for Nov 30th MVMCP. This will be our first time going to MVMCP, we are all so excited!!

mnmaier
30-05-2011, 05:25 PM
Hiya and welcome!!!!! We have ours as well for the 18th I think.

I Don't think they send the guide out, I think you just pick it up on the night but as soon as we get hold of one, we'll scan it and upload it :yes:

Whens you're trip and where are you staying :)

Thanks! I will be there on Nov. 30th. We will be staying at the Beach Club Villas.

keith
30-05-2011, 05:27 PM
Thanks! I will be there on Nov. 30th. We will be staying at the Beach Club Villas.

oh wow Beach Club Villas ! How fantastic and wonderfully close to EPCOT. You're gonna have the BEST time