PDA

View Full Version : Flip-flops?

foreverducky
30-05-2011, 05:44 PM
Anyone have some great flip-flips that they would like to suggest?

I'm looking for a new pair to actually wear out and about. To be honest, I have a pair of brown croc flip-flips, however, I only wear them in the house. I'm looking for something comfortable to wear during the summer.

BUTTERHEAD1
30-05-2011, 05:48 PM
REEFS are the most comfortable flip flops I have ever worn.Me,my wife and kids each have a couple of pairs of them.

Suebeattie
30-05-2011, 06:04 PM
Oooooo good thread!! I would be interested in if anyone wears flip flops round the parks and what they find are comfortable :worship:.
When we went to DLRP in April I wore flip flops and my feet were dead after 1 day! I'm not keen on wearing trainers or anything like that cos I don't like my feet being hot :thumbsdown: but in the end I had to.
Would like a nice comfy pair of flip flops for when we got to WDW next October.
:wiggle:

arkvilla
30-05-2011, 06:06 PM
In the summer I literally live in flip flops but don't have a particul;ar favourite brand - I just buy lots to match various outfits, you can pick them up for 3 so they are a bargain

Sandra

catrancher
30-05-2011, 06:15 PM
I've never been a fan of flip flops. Even growing up in Florida, I just couldn't ever find a pair that were comfortable and that I liked.

That all changed a year or two ago. :eek:

I found these Sperry Topsider Flip Flops (http://www.sperrytopsider.com/store/SiteController/sperry/productdetails?catId=cat90046DM&productId=7-111210&skuId=***7********0829028*M070&stockNumber=0829028&showDefaultOption=true). I will admit that at first look, the price would kill the deal for me. But I found a pair on sale in a local department store a couple of years ago and bought them on a whim.

Let me just say this... the price would no longer deter me. :shocked:

These are perhaps the most comfortable things I have ever put on my feet. If the pair I currently own ever die, I'd go spend the money to replace them in an instant. I only wish I could wear them everywhere I go. Sadly, my work says otherwise.

Tom (:macwave:... flip flop convert!)

foreverducky
30-05-2011, 06:26 PM
Thanks for the suggestions so far! :yes:

Anyone tried these from LL Bean?
http://www.llbean.com/llb/shop/58442?feat=2-SR0

Johnie
30-05-2011, 09:27 PM
Teva Mush. I can actually wear them around Disney

Isafari
30-05-2011, 10:40 PM
Not keen on flip flops myself - I find myself gripping them with my toes :lol:
As for toe posts, forget it!! The ones I've tried on always feel uncomfortable with the piece stuck between my toes. :unsure:

Flat, every day sandals for me :thumbsup:

mgmrach
31-05-2011, 11:39 AM
I thought crocs were what everyone recommended? are they no good now?

foreverducky
31-05-2011, 11:44 AM
I thought crocs were what everyone recommended? are they no good now?

I like my crocs, but tend to wear them around the house. I would never wear them all day at disney, but I know lots of people who do. I remember one trip while at Epcot I saw an entire family wearing the traditional brown crocs. It was hilarious.

wishonastar
31-05-2011, 11:44 AM
I tried the crocs but theyre hard plastic :( I dont understand how anyone could be comfy in them just my own opinion

Shellyamc
31-05-2011, 03:00 PM
Not keen on flip flops myself - I find myself gripping them with my toes :lol:
As for toe posts, forget it!! The ones I've tried on always feel uncomfortable with the piece stuck between my toes. :unsure:

Flat, every day sandals for me :thumbsup:

This is me!! I can't stand that piece between my toes. I might try and give it another shot, but I have never been able to wear them before.

Tinkfan
31-05-2011, 06:03 PM
I like my crocs, but tend to wear them around the house. I would never wear them all day at disney, but I know lots of people who do. I remember one trip while at Epcot I saw an entire family wearing the traditional brown crocs. It was hilarious.
Stop laughing !!!!:taunt: Chemo destroyed my feet and I can't keep anything else on, it's horrible, I look like a hick!!! For you, try Sketchers, I love their sandles:yes:

BUTTERHEAD1
31-05-2011, 06:25 PM
I have a pair of croc flip flops and they are very comfortable, I also have 3 pair of REEF flip flops and they are by far they are the most comfortable flip flops I have ever worn. They can be bought at MACYS for about 25-40 dollars.

Johnie
31-05-2011, 07:50 PM
I don't typically like anything between my toes but Teva Mush are awesome, doesn't even bother me.

What I typically wear to Disney are: the Crocs sandals (I think it's Cleo, has 2 straps), Teva and my Merrell San Remo's.