PDA

View Full Version : haunted mansion souveneirs?

partygirl
01-06-2011, 07:48 AM
:point:Is there a place we can go to buy haunted mansions bits and pieces? like mugs tshirts and things pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease ?

MystikPiglit
01-06-2011, 02:03 PM
There used to be a cart outside the HM that sold HM items. Sadly it gradually sold less and less. I think the last thing we bought were Mickey and Minnie in HM costumes. I don't know if it's still there now.

keith
01-06-2011, 02:12 PM
There used to be a cart outside the HM that sold HM items. Sadly it gradually sold less and less. I think the last thing we bought were Mickey and Minnie in HM costumes. I don't know if it's still there now.

It's still there but I don't remember there being very much there at all :/ It's a huge shame as I'd definitely buy some HM stuff if it was available

MystikPiglit
01-06-2011, 02:13 PM
It's a huge shame as I'd definitely buy some HM stuff if it was available

Yep. :( We bought some fab items, such as gargoyle mirrors, in the early days.

gwennie81
02-06-2011, 01:51 AM
The cart is still there and I think there are a lot of items on there. Never really paused to look. I think they may mix some Nightmare Before Christmas items in there, too. But with the new queue and revamped hitchhiking ghosts, I would imagine Disney would roll out some new accompanying merch.

You might also try the shops at Downtown Disney. They have the same items as the parks but I've also found some gems over there that I would not have found in the parks.