PDA

View Full Version : What are your favourite Counter Service restaurants in each park and why?

MinnieTheMouse
01-06-2011, 10:26 PM
What are you favourite Counter Service places in EACH park? Would love some input on where to eat when we are at each park. I already have all my Table Service ones booked. Thanks a ton

Missus T
02-06-2011, 01:22 AM
We don't have a favorite in each park, we're still experimenting. But in MK we love eating at Peco's Bill's. The burgers there are fairly huge and pretty fairly priced for a theme park. They are also REALLY good and there's a huge fixin's bar for you to decorate your burger. It's one of the places where we feel like we get our money's worth.

gwennie81
02-06-2011, 01:27 AM
MK:
Pecos Bill's - Chicken Wrap & hamburgers
Perico & Pirate's (I think it has a different name now) - Make your own burritos
Pinnochio's - Individual pizzas
Columbia House - Fish sticks
The huge one in Tomorrowland (forget the name) - burgers

Epcot:
Yakitori House - Sushi & other Japanese fare (I like the ginger chicken salad)
UK Fish & Chips stand - obvious
America - The indoor restaurant - Good chili
France - The pastry shop. They also sell ham & cheese sandwiches but, you can eat pastries for a meal, right? LOL

AK:
Yak & Yeti walk-up - Asian fare. I liked to order the kid's egg roll w/fried rice but, I don't think it's on the menu anymore.

DHS:
Never have eaten here but there are a couple QS's that I would visit because they smell delicious whenever I walk by (over by RR and TOT)

Isafari
02-06-2011, 07:17 AM
In MK we love Columbia Harbor House - the tuna sandwiches are lovely and a nice change.

In AK it has to be the Yak & Yeti counter service - delicious sweet & sour

In Epcot, DH like the nachos in Mexico Pavillion while I prefer the noodles or pork loin at Sunshine Seasons

At DHS we both absolutely love the vanilla slices at Starring Rolls - they are to die for!

Wendy
02-06-2011, 09:47 AM
We don't eat in the Parks very much, but we like Cosmic Rays Starlight café in the MK because there is a lot of choice.

The only other place we tend to eat is in Epcot in France at the Boulangerie Patisserie - their quiches are lovely :)

Mags
02-06-2011, 12:49 PM
MK - Columbia Harbour House
HS - Starring Rolls
Epcot - Sunshine Seasons
Animal Kingdom - Yak and Yeti
DTD - Earl of Sandwich
Water Parks - not keen on any of the options

Mags

DisneyFreak
03-06-2011, 02:59 PM
MK - Tortuga Tavern (Adventureland), Cosmic Ray's Starlight Cafe (Tomorrowland)
Epcot - La Cantina De San Angel (Mexico), Sunshine Season Food Fair (The Land), Yakitori House (Japan)
DHS - ABC Commissary
AK - Flame Tree BBQ

uscwest
07-06-2011, 03:14 PM
MK - Casey's, Pecos Bill, Cosmic Ray's

DHS - No one place stands out as a favorite

EPCOT - Tangierine Cafe in Morocco, Sommerfest in Germany, and Kringla Og Bakerei in Norway, plus the Margarita stand in Mexico, Sunshine Seasons in The Land

AK - Yak & Yeti, Flame Tree BBQ