PDA

View Full Version : so this is new lol...Love the look!

SleepinCatz
03-06-2011, 07:57 PM
:wiggle: How is everyone? You all have been on my mind alot lately..knew it was time to check in :)

mumof2
03-06-2011, 08:00 PM
About time too.....how are you 'Catz, it's good to see you hun xx :hug2:

SleepinCatz
03-06-2011, 08:06 PM
I'm doing good :) Mobility is still down but I'm getting a bit better with it.I know better than to stay away this long...it's just too dang easy to get caught up in my games on face book lol.

But I am in full blown planning mode for our Jan 2013 trip now lol...so you know getting rid of me won't be so easy lol.

This trip went from 3 people- myself, Hubby and Son- to all my kids, thier wives/husbands/gfs and myself + Hubby lol. So a lot more planning is going into this and with mobility issues I will be looking into more advice than usual. Of course if Johnny is still my Travel agent then you know it will go smooth as silk :yes:!

How have you been?

mumof2
03-06-2011, 08:27 PM
I'm doing good :) Mobility is still down but I'm getting a bit better with it.I know better than to stay away this long...it's just too dang easy to get caught up in my games on face book lol.

But I am in full blown planning mode for our Jan 2013 trip now lol...so you know getting rid of me won't be so easy lol.

This trip went from 3 people- myself, Hubby and Son- to all my kids, thier wives/husbands/gfs and myself + Hubby lol. So a lot more planning is going into this and with mobility issues I will be looking into more advice than usual. Of course if Johnny is still my Travel agent then you know it will go smooth as silk :yes:!

How have you been?

wow, that sounds like a lot of people! :wiggle:

Those Facebook games drove me mad...I hit the delete button on the ones I was playing! All is fairly good here right now, and hoping it'll stay that way!

It's good to have you back love...happy planning! :thumbsup:

keith
03-06-2011, 08:29 PM
yaya good to have you back and planning mode too :D Excellent :D

Johnie
03-06-2011, 09:01 PM
Ohhh sounds like your going to have your very own Grand Gathering!

Wendy
03-06-2011, 09:07 PM
Welcome home Catz :hug2: it's good to have you back.

SleepinCatz
03-06-2011, 09:09 PM
Yuppers lol actually 1 shy of it- planning for 7 right now....might add 3 more later lol..that is if they can get the money together..My daughter is going to talk to her hubby in a littel while and see if he's game too lol. So now I need to go back to the Disney site and price a room for 3 at all stars or Pop and get them a figure to satrt for lol...You are gonna be busy with us Johnnie lol!

Johnie
03-06-2011, 09:33 PM
I like busy!

The new Art of Animation resort will be open by then.

SleepinCatz
03-06-2011, 09:34 PM
Nice! Where will that resort be located?

We many have 10 going lol

SleepinCatz
03-06-2011, 09:35 PM
Hi Wendy :) sorry didn't mean to not speak :)

Johnie
03-06-2011, 09:41 PM
Nice! Where will that resort be located?

We many have 10 going lol

It's the abandoned half of Pop Century. They decided to go with a different theme. It's supposed to open summer 2012. It's also supposed to be more expensive than the other values.

The 864 rooms planned within The Little Mermaid buildings will be sea-inspired with an eye towards value.

The Lion King, Cars and Finding Nemo buildings are planned to exclusively feature family suites which accommodate up to six guests. The concepts show a total of 1,120 family suites—all arranged for added space and comfort.

The concept for these family suites include:

•2 separate bathrooms
•A master bedroom
•3 separate sleeping areas within the living space, which includes an "Inovabed"—an impressive piece of furniture that transforms from a generously sized dining or work table to a comfortable bed in seconds.

SleepinCatz
03-06-2011, 09:44 PM
I just looked at the concept art on it.. will be wanting to price it for this trip. I have a grandson comming with us lol( hopefully they will come)

Wendy
07-06-2011, 10:41 AM
Hi Wendy :) sorry didn't mean to not speak :)

:hug2: Hey, don't worry Catz, it's just good to have you home :hug2:

SleepinCatz
09-06-2011, 07:24 PM
:sorry: well we had gotten up to 11 ppl going and already one has dropped out- worst yet she broke it off with my son...:thumbsdown:

He feels like his future was ripped out from under him...but he is still coming with us. He needs his happy place more than ever now.

Still enough for a grand agthering if we can get the funds together for that too. So toss some pixie dust Daves way and we will keep right on planning this trip :)

Wendy
09-06-2011, 07:53 PM
Sorry to hear about your son :hug2: it can't be nice seeing him so upset:hug2: :pixiedust: coming his way hun :hug2: