PDA

View Full Version : How to say thank you to a disney cast member?

disneymom
05-06-2011, 05:35 PM
How do we send a thank you note to a disney cast member does anyone know? I don't mind whether email or letter or whatever as long as it's taken seriously and not just ignored :yes: thank s :hug2:

WDW Vet
05-06-2011, 06:32 PM
email to here WDW.Guest.Communications@disney.com or write Walt Disney World Guest Communications P.O. Box 10000 Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830-1000

robertcraig
05-06-2011, 09:27 PM
I think it is a good way to let disney how you have enjoyed your holiday

disney-fan
06-06-2011, 02:04 AM
If your still at the park you could stop by guest services it will get passed on

disneymom
06-06-2011, 08:59 AM
If your still at the park you could stop by guest services it will get passed on

ooo ok thanks thats good to know for next time

thanks for the email address

Slowhand
06-06-2011, 04:17 PM
I was told by a CM friend of ours that Disney really does take notice of this and it sure helps the recipient when the time comes around for promotion etc. :yes:

gwennie81
07-06-2011, 02:42 AM
We ran into this at AK - Tusker House. The sous chef gave my ma his card. She emailed him a big thank you. I'm sure he probably forwarded the email on (I always forward my boss the kudos I get LOL!). I think all the higher-ranking CM's have business cards. Also, Guest Services can pass on any information.

nikamel
07-08-2011, 01:03 PM
We emailed our thanks because we had such a wonderful experience at the Hoop de doo revue. I explained how my children had lost their father while he was on tour in Afghanistan and my 14 year old son hadn't laughed in a while but at the show he had such a great time and was even singled out for one of the gags. A Disney executive personally called us to thank us for sending the email and assured us that the cast members would be told how they touched our lives.:yes::yes::yes:

Tink
07-08-2011, 01:18 PM
It's wonderful that you took the time to let WDW know that the CMs were so good. :yes:

A fairly quick and easy way to let Disney know that a CM has been great is to get the name from the CMs badge, the date and time and location and let Guest Services know as you are exiting the park.

If, as you experienced, it's a resort and not a park, then you can speak with the front desk, they will put the information forward.

An email or letter is incredibly powerful. It's tangible evidence that you cared that much. :yes:

I'm so very sorry to learn about the loss of your children's father. :hug2:

robertcraig
07-08-2011, 02:05 PM
I think it is important if we complain when things go wr0ng we let them know when things go right

Tink
07-08-2011, 02:52 PM
Absolutely! Another little thing that never fails to amaze me, the CMs response to a return greeting. Usually they'll ask how your day is going. If you in turn ask them how their day is, you'll be so surprised at their appreciation.

CMs work hard and are expected to always be "on." I know I couldn't do it!

It's great to say thank you for those wonderful moments they provide.

ukwdwnut
08-08-2011, 12:06 AM
We emailed our thanks because we had such a wonderful experience at the Hoop de doo revue. I explained how my children had lost their father while he was on tour in Afghanistan and my 14 year old son hadn't laughed in a while but at the show he had such a great time and was even singled out for one of the gags. A Disney executive personally called us to thank us for sending the email and assured us that the cast members would be told how they touched our lives.:yes::yes::yes:

thats disney for you, thats why its the best holiday you can have on the planet :)

I'm so sorry to learn about the loss of your DH & the children's father, it must be very tough for you :hug2: