View Full Version : Hello

06-06-2011, 04:26 AM
Hello, just wanted to stop by and introduce myself. My name is Michelle, I have a wonderful husband and a beautiful baby girl. I found this place while looking for information for our trip to Disneyland next month to celebrate my daughters 2nd Birthday. Hope to make some new friendships and find some useful information in the process.

06-06-2011, 07:30 AM
:wave: Hi Michelle and welcome to Secrets

It's a really friendly forum so ask about anything you are unsure of and lots of people will help you.

Not too long for you to wait, where are you in the world?

06-06-2011, 09:52 AM
Hi there and Welcome :wave:

even if you dont see the info you need, please do post and I bet one of our great members will know the answer for you :yes:

06-06-2011, 12:03 PM
Hi Michelle :wave:

Welcome to Secrets, you've come to the right place for help and information.

If you need any help and you can't see then please ask away, we love helping :yes:

Looking forward to seeing you round :D

Your little one is going to love it and so will you, have you got anything special planned for her birthday?

06-06-2011, 05:41 PM
Hi Michelle and a warm :secrets3:

See you around the site. :wave:

06-06-2011, 06:28 PM
Hi There

You'll love these boards. Very warm and friendly. Your going to have a great time at D-land. Make sure you take lots of pictures.

06-06-2011, 06:30 PM
Hi Michelle!

And :spraywelcome: to Secrets!

Tom (:macwave:... you're gonna have a ball!)

06-06-2011, 07:08 PM
Thank you everyone for the warm welcome. I am planning to do the birthday party with Pat E. Cake. Has anyone done that before, or heard any reviews on it? Thank you.