PDA

View Full Version : Katie's dance recital..

Shellyamc
12-06-2011, 03:17 AM
was tonight!! It was a Disney theme, so we knew we were going to have a really good year. We were loving the music and that made the night go by very quickly. For the opening and finale they used the Wishes music, so I didn't make it past the first few notes without tears. That music always sends me over the edge :unsure: Their teacher had each of her older girls dressed as a Princess and they each did a part then they each brought out their Prince..yup..their Daddy. More crying. At the end each child got a wand with their name on it for the finale. One of the other Mom's told me it had a wish that they had told their teacher written on it. Katie's wand said..she wished to go to Disney World. More crying. She said the wand wasn't real and didn't do anything..boy is she going to be surprised. :D

Pictures coming!!

Tink
12-06-2011, 03:58 AM
:hug2:

Kate
12-06-2011, 06:02 AM
Oh my goodness, i would have been absolutely sobbing i think!!

foreverducky
12-06-2011, 09:55 AM
Can't wait to see photos!

Wendy
13-06-2011, 10:26 PM
:hug1: awww Shelly

Tinkfan
14-06-2011, 02:54 AM
Well?............Pics please!!!

Shellyamc
14-06-2011, 06:07 AM
Sorry I took too long, didn't I? :) Here ya go!!

Kate
14-06-2011, 10:48 AM
Awww, so sweeeeet! Love the first one, how elegant! :lol:
Remind me, have you told the kids about your trip? i cant remember what you said when you told us all you'd booked it!

Oh, and one more thing - ive just noticed you live in NY, are you anywhere near Buddy's cake shop?! *droooool*

foreverducky
14-06-2011, 11:29 AM
Those are adorable! I can't believe how much she's growing! Like a weed, but in a good way. :lol:

uscwest
14-06-2011, 01:01 PM
Thanks for sharing Shelly She's a cutie pie.

Wendy
14-06-2011, 01:08 PM
Shelly she is adorable and growing up so fast :hug2: Thank you for sharing with us :)

Oh, and one more thing - ive just noticed you live in NY, are you anywhere near Buddy's cake shop?! *droooool*

I'll second that Kate, I love watching the Cake Boss :lol:

Shellyamc
14-06-2011, 02:30 PM
Awww, so sweeeeet! Love the first one, how elegant! :lol:
Remind me, have you told the kids about your trip? i cant remember what you said when you told us all you'd booked it!

No, we haven't told the kids yet :) Katie loooooves questions and needs to know every detail of everything, so we are going to wait until much closer before we let her know :lol:

Oh and no, we are not really near Buddy's! I think that is a good thing - I think I would be too big to ever go to Disney. We are about 4 hours from the city here in Upstate NY :yes:

Shellyamc
14-06-2011, 02:34 PM
Thanks everyone :) She is growing up fast. A few months and she will be off to Kindergarten :sigh:

daveann
14-06-2011, 05:46 PM
She looks adorable :)

Kate
14-06-2011, 06:22 PM
No, we haven't told the kids yet :) Katie loooooves questions and needs to know every detail of everything, so we are going to wait until much closer before we let her know :lol:

Oh and no, we are not really near Buddy's! I think that is a good thing - I think I would be too big to ever go to Disney. We are about 4 hours from the city here in Upstate NY :yes:

Dont blame you for not mentioning it, having lived with a 4yr old that knew we were going - keep it to yourself for aslong as you can!!! :lol:

Hmm, 4 hours does seem a long time to travel for a cake!
Wendy, he makes such fab cakes doesnt he!!!