PDA

View Full Version : best cocktails in disney?

MinnieTheMouse
15-06-2011, 08:54 AM
Big cocktail fan here :) Anyone got any Disney faves? what were they called and where would I find them please

Lor
15-06-2011, 12:31 PM
mmmm cocktails :yes:... I don't know about on-site Disney, but I always found something to my liking at either Bahama Breeze or Olive Garden.

foreverducky
15-06-2011, 01:30 PM
The All Stars Music has a machine that constantly keeps the makings of a strawberry daiquiri ready to go. They just add alcohol when you order. The machine keeps the right consistency. :yes:

uscwest
15-06-2011, 02:15 PM
The frozen margarita stand in Mexico at EPCOT is great, especially on a hot day.

BUTTERHEAD1
15-06-2011, 02:50 PM
There is a Tequila bar inside the Mexican Pavillion that makes some of best margaritas that I have ever tasted.

gwennie81
17-06-2011, 01:46 AM
Cava Tequila in MX (Epcot) for margaritas. Cactus pear & hibiscus I've tried and love. The frozen ones you get outside are awesome on a hot day, as well.

I don't remember the exact name but it's something like Magic Star or Star Magic or something. It had a light-up ice cube in it. FUN!! My friends & I got them at POR resort but I've seen them on other resort menus.

wdwgrandma
17-06-2011, 06:22 PM
Martinis just about anywhere on site! WDW knows how to make them the way I like them!

disneymom
18-06-2011, 10:28 AM
Martinis just about anywhere on site! WDW knows how to make them the way I like them!

me too me too :wiggle:

There was a great cocktail I think called the southern belle at port orleans a couple of years ago but I haven't seen it since

robertcraig
19-06-2011, 10:37 PM
me too me too :wiggle:

There was a great cocktail I think called the southern belle at port orleans a couple of years ago but I haven't seen it since
If that is the one with southern comfort I had it last year very good