PDA

View Full Version : Hey there everyone........I LOVE DISNEY

hardcoremello
16-06-2011, 12:24 AM
Hey all. So, I thought I was crazy about Disney then I found you all!!! I've been going to Disney for almost all my life. My first visit I was 12 and now I'm 46 and I've gone every year since I was 23 years old taking my five children with us as well.

My family started a drum corps up here in the North and now we want to start a Southern counterpart so we can move down to Orlando!!

I listen to Disney music, especially the park music and cry!! We're going on a Grand Gathering in 28 days and there will be four generations of my family there!! WE CAN'T WAIT!! :worship:.........

THANK YOU WALT DISNEY FOR BRINGING SO MUCH HAPPINESS TO THE WORLD!!!:wiggle:

WDW Vet
16-06-2011, 01:01 AM
Hi There and welcome.

4 generation grand gathering, that's awesome. I love doing those. You need to post some pictures when you get back. Those ADRs must have been pretty trickey.

So you've got quite a few visits. There are questions to be asked and questions to be answered. Enjoy the boards, I look forward to your posts.

Have a great trip!

robertcraig
16-06-2011, 08:05 AM
HI AND WELCOME TO DISNEY SECRETS:tiggertail::donald::laughingmickey:

uscwest
16-06-2011, 10:27 AM
Hi there and welcome to Disney Secrets. A 4 generation Grand Gathering. AWESOME.

daveann
16-06-2011, 10:52 AM
:18:

Wendy
16-06-2011, 01:04 PM
Hi and welcome to Secrets :wave:

So glad you decided to join us, can't wait to hear all about your trip planning :D

catrancher
16-06-2011, 01:47 PM
Hi there!

And :spraywelcome: to Secrets!

Tom (:macwave:... self appointed Assistant Cruise Director. :sail:)

Dora2011
16-06-2011, 04:05 PM
Hey Disney fans!

I thought I was mad about Disney, I'm so glad there are so many of you whom feel the same way about this magical world!

Been to Disney theme parks (http://parks.disneylandparis.co.uk/) sooo many times..and everytime its always the same excitement!

:pigletspring::alladin::disney_smiley_76::donaldta p::simba:

arkvilla
16-06-2011, 05:34 PM
:wave: Hi hardcoremello and Dora 2011 and welcome to Secrets

Enjoy planning your trip

Sandra

Missus T
25-06-2011, 08:12 PM
You found the best place on the internet! I found it just a month or so ago, and it's great to have a resource to all things Disney, via their biggest fans. welcome and enjoy!