PDA

View Full Version : What are you doing this weekend?

partygirl
17-06-2011, 10:15 AM
Anyone any good plans for this weekend :)

I'm planning on going to a couple of car boot sales and chilling out

catrancher
17-06-2011, 11:15 AM
I'm running around doing all the last minute things I need to do but forgot and packing to leave for our Disney Cruise Monday morning! :mental:

Does that count? :unsure:

Tom (:macwave:... it's gonna be a busy weekend!)

foreverducky
17-06-2011, 12:32 PM
I'm running around doing all the last minute things I need to do but forgot and packing to leave for our Disney Cruise Monday morning! :mental:

Does that count? :unsure:

Tom (:macwave:... it's gonna be a busy weekend!)

Oh yes, that's coming up! Have fun!

I am working and packing more for the move. I'm having my van detailed on Monday so I need take a few things out of it too.

uscwest
17-06-2011, 12:49 PM
Working tomorrow morning, going out to dinner with my DW on Saturday evening and our son and DDIL want us to come over for breakfast on Sunday (Father's Day). I'll probably try to squeeze in a little US Open Golf on TV.

robertcraig
17-06-2011, 02:07 PM
looking after grand children on saturday to let the parents pack they are off to the POLYNESIAN ON WEDNESDAY 22ND

BUTTERHEAD1
17-06-2011, 05:09 PM
Working on Saturday and going to Monmouth racetrack on Sunday with 15 family members for a picnic and a little wagering

ukwdwnut
19-06-2011, 02:19 AM
just chilled out today.

family day tomorrow as its fathers day, my daughter is coming round for the day and cooking. not seen her for a few days :(

uscwest
20-06-2011, 10:32 AM
Well, yesterday was a GREAT day. Breakfast cooked by DDIL, followed by the absolutely hilarious Mr. Popper's Penguins (Jim Carey), the US Open on TV and Chinese for dinner.