PDA

View Full Version : Worst Disney Trip EVER!!!

DisneyFreak
20-06-2011, 03:12 PM
It had nothing to do with Disney but with the people that we were on the trip with (in-laws). It got so bad we had to leave our own timeshare and check into a resort for the last two nights. My God some people are so self-centered, inconsiderate and disrespectful!! :madflames::madflames::madflames::madflames::madfl ames:

At least they left a day earlier than us my wife and I had at least one good day at Epcot.

keith
20-06-2011, 03:16 PM
oh man, I hear yah :yes:

I went some time ago with some "friends" and oh dear. It amazes me how self centered and outright selfish some people can be even at the happiest place on earth.

daveann
20-06-2011, 03:45 PM
been there its not easy :( sorry your trip was spoilt :(

foreverducky
20-06-2011, 04:49 PM
I'm sorry to hear that. Sometimes people just shouldn't vacation together.

To be honest, I love my solo trips!

DisneyFreak
20-06-2011, 06:17 PM
I'm sorry to hear that. Sometimes people just shouldn't vacation together.

To be honest, I love my solo trips!

I think it would have happened anywhere on vacation or not. That part of the family is extremely dysfunctional. We were just trying to do something nice for them. Live and learn and it's not the first time our generosity has been thrown back in our face.

It's just going to be me and the misses for the next dozen trips or so. :yes:

Kate
20-06-2011, 06:19 PM
Aw what a shame it spoilt your holiday, im really sorry :(

chief
20-06-2011, 07:59 PM
I think it would have happened anywhere on vacation or not. That part of the family is extremely dysfunctional. We were just trying to do something nice for them. Live and learn and it's not the first time our generosity has been thrown back in our face.

It's just going to be me and the misses for the next dozen trips or so. :yes:

yep try to do the right thing and help people out, and wished you hadnt bothered, we been there. sorry your holiday was spoilt time with the people you want to be with is special:yes:

Tinkfan
20-06-2011, 10:11 PM
:hug2: So sorry, been there done that too!!At least you tried :tongue:

Tink
21-06-2011, 12:57 AM
That really is a shame. You and your wife do not deserve that sort of unpleasantness. Let's hope your next many visits to the Magic will be magic! :hug2:

Shellyamc
21-06-2011, 02:11 AM
I am so sorry that your trip was ruined by such nasty people :sorry: You put so much time and planning into the trip thinking it is going to be so exciting and it just stinks when it doesn't work out.

Having said that I was slightly relieved..I thought I was going to read that you hated Disney and were never going back. I was worried..:unsure:

DisneyFreak
21-06-2011, 01:04 PM
Having said that I was slightly relieved..I thought I was going to read that you hated Disney and were never going back. I was worried..:unsure:

I hope I never have to say that.

Johnie
22-06-2011, 03:33 AM
I'm sorry that happened. But I feel your pain. I had a similar experience in May with a friend. I also went to visit her in Phoenix this past weekend. She wallows in her own self pity. I've had to cut ties with her. She's toxic.