PDA

View Full Version : What s your totally favourite food :)

disneymom
22-06-2011, 01:36 PM
I may be a little bored this afternoon :point:

What's your absolute have thing to eat :) however cheap expensive or weird :point:

DisneyFreak
22-06-2011, 02:00 PM
Favorite food - Deep dish pizza from Giordano's. I'm a born and raised Chicago boy so any time I eat this is like going home.

Expensive food - fondue from The Melting Pot or Ribeye from Ruth's Chris Streakhouse with a side of Sweet Potato Casserole.

Weird food - Venison Jerky or pickle and cream-cheese sandwich on rye.

uscwest
22-06-2011, 02:05 PM
Cheap: Famous Dave's Ribs

Expensive: Toss Up between Prime Rib at Morton's and New England Lobster at the Palm.

Weird: I can't think of anything weird that I really eat, though Donna would probably say the raw oysters.

foreverducky
22-06-2011, 02:25 PM
Favorite food: nachos.

Kate
22-06-2011, 02:28 PM
Favourite food: takeaways like chinese and fish and chips (have to be from the seaside though!)
Weird food: love pork pies and love spam! :D

Wendy
22-06-2011, 03:16 PM
Favourite food: Roast dinner

Weird food - well Chris says it is :lol: is chocolate covered Ritz and peanut butter cookies and chocolate crisps from Peterbrooke Chocolatier in Winter Park.

ukwdwnut
22-06-2011, 03:29 PM
indian.....chicken madras mmmmmmm
chinese...chicken chow mein & chicken fried rice both with curry sauce mmmmm
fresh cod and chips from the seaside cant beat it

neither cheap nor expensive, never done real expensive.

Kate
22-06-2011, 03:33 PM
fresh cod and chips from the seaside cant beat it

Always so much better at the seaside isnt it! :yes:

ukwdwnut
22-06-2011, 03:43 PM
Always so much better at the seaside isnt it! :yes:

cannot beat it. one of the nicest bits ive had was in plymouth when we stayed at dizneyblondes for the week it was real nice, juicy not dry like you can get and very tasty too kate mmmmmmmmmmm

uscwest
22-06-2011, 03:48 PM
cannot beat it. one of the nicest bits ive had was in plymouth when we stayed at dizneyblondes for the week it was real nice, juicy not dry like you can get and very tasty too kate mmmmmmmmmmm WHAT??? They had great Fish & Chips in Plymouth and we didn't get to try it. :sorry:

Kate
22-06-2011, 04:09 PM
I love it when you get great big yummy bits of fish! Our favourite is one down by weymouth, its worth the hour and a half drive just for that im telling you - and its the only thing i come out of my beach tent for!! :lol:

Johnie
22-06-2011, 05:20 PM
My absolute favorite food is watermelon.

ukwdwnut
22-06-2011, 05:26 PM
WHAT??? They had great Fish & Chips in Plymouth and we didn't get to try it. :sorry:

yeah down plymouth sea front (im sure it was) mmmmmmmmmm it was gourmet, as lauren would call yummy food :lol:

ukwdwnut
22-06-2011, 05:31 PM
I love it when you get great big yummy bits of fish! Our favourite is one down by weymouth, its worth the hour and a half drive just for that im telling you - and its the only thing i come out of my beach tent for!! :lol:

bummer takes 3 and half hours for me to get there, will have to go fishing for the weekend down there then kate to sample it :lol:

Tink
22-06-2011, 11:14 PM
Favorite cheap thing? Pastina with egg and butter
Favorite expensive? Lobster, anywhere, anyway
Favorite weird? Hmmmm, not sure what qualifies as weird? Fried pickles are fun... I once thought they were weird.

Wendy
23-06-2011, 12:46 AM
yeah down plymouth sea front (im sure it was) mmmmmmmmmm it was gourmet, as lauren would call yummy food :lol:

:unsure: you didn't buy fish and chips from the Barbican did you :unsure: Hopefully it wasn't in the last 12 months. There are two down there and both of them have not had very good reports from food and standards agency.

BUTTERHEAD1
23-06-2011, 03:20 AM
Ribeye on the bone with a side of sauteed spinach at any of the great steakhouses here in NYC.
My favorite cheap eat is krafts man n cheese or a slice of pizza

ukwdwnut
23-06-2011, 09:59 AM
:unsure: you didn't buy fish and chips from the Barbican did you :unsure: Hopefully it wasn't in the last 12 months. There are two down there and both of them have not had very good reports from food and standards agency.

cant remember where it was wen, it was a few years ago now since we stayed at teresas. maybe 3yrs ago i wouldnt mind betting teresa will say it wasnt even in plymouth lmao

josh.p.
24-06-2011, 06:04 AM
Anything with sweet potatoes or spinach!

robertcraig
24-06-2011, 06:38 AM
Love chillis and strawberries[not together]

Esmeralda
24-06-2011, 04:31 PM
Steak and kidney pudding and syrup/treacle sponge and custard, yum.

Said it before roast tatties done in goose fat... slurps... all crispy on the outside and fluffy cloudy on the inside.