View Full Version : my trip, maybe

24-06-2011, 02:30 AM
If anyone has advice for some inexpensive must dos please let me know. I have been driving everyone around me bonkers with all my Disney talk, but I am so excited! I have booked some ADRs already.

The best part of this trip is my traveling companion who is also my best friend. He and I have been friends for 20 years as of this fall. He has 3 cousins who are cast members and are helping us with the cost of the trip by getting us into the parks as their guests and booking our hotel at a discount.

Kimís Disney DreamVacation 2011<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>

4 days 5 nights

Staying at the PopCentury or an All Star

<o:p> </o:p>

-Thursday 9/8: get in car, drive to ATL, Stay w/ travel companionís sister and her family

-Friday 9/9: Arrive at Disney, havedinner at Downtown Disney or dinner at ĎOhana @ Polynesian.

-Saturday 9/10: Hollywood Studios, lunch at Brown Derby,dinner at 50ís Prime Time, Fantasmic with priority seating

-Sunday 9/11: Animal Kingdom until early afternoon, Dip in pool?, <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" /><st1:place w:st="on"><st1:placename w:st="on">Magic</st1:placename> <st1:placetype w:st="on">Kingdom</st1:placetype></st1:place> in evening (Ďtil midnight)

-Monday 9/12: Epcot, lunch atYakatori house, Rose and Crown Pub, or Tangierine Cafe, dinner at Tutto Italia or Tokyo Dining

-Tuesday 9/13: <st1:place w:st="on"><st1:placename w:st="on">Magic</st1:placename> <st1:placetype w:st="on">Kingdom</st1:placetype></st1:place> (closes @ 7 for Halloween party) Go to Polynesian (boat parade 9 pm, fireworks 9:30) or Contemporary to watch fireworks

-Wednesday 9/14: Breakfast at Grand Floridian with Pooh, Mary and <st1:city w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Alice</st1:place></st1:city>,Drive to ATL, give boys presents

-Thursday 9/15: Try not to be annoyed with each other on final leg of drive home

<o:p> </o:p>

24-06-2011, 12:18 PM
Sounds like a nice trip planned! We all love a good discount. :yes: