PDA

View Full Version : New ice bar in Orlando International Drive

keith
02-08-2008, 12:30 PM
On track to open on October 1st, this will be Orlando's first ever Ice Bar!

Set between the Hawaian Rumble mini golf and walgreens, for a cover charge of around $35, guests will enter a Chill Lounge featuring live entertainment. They'll then be given special cold weather gear, cape and gloves, before entering a bar where every item, chairs, tables, walls and even the glasses you drink from, will be made from solid ice!

The official website isn't all working yet but is at http://www.icebarorlando.com

There's a Fox news video at http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/MyFox/pages/sidebar_video.jsp?contentId=7051386&version=1&locale=EN-US

Tink
02-08-2008, 01:17 PM
OK. Sorry but that's just too weird for me. :eek: Cold hurts me though, so it's nothing that I would be interested in.

Plus, wearing clothes that others have worn? That's just icky! :eek:

SleepinCatz
02-08-2008, 01:21 PM
neat idea...wrong climate. It won't be a true icebar since it will be inside a building...but I'm thinking it will get some wild packed houses...atleast at first.

Johnie
02-08-2008, 03:25 PM
ewwww no thank you. I bet I know will Dorothy will be hanging out next Aug!

Britchick
02-08-2008, 03:38 PM
i'm going to one in london in October

Dorothy
02-08-2008, 04:44 PM
ewwww no thank you. I bet I know will Dorothy will be hanging out next Aug!

Yep and being from the north, I probably won't need more than a nice sweatshirt either :lol:

Dorothy
02-08-2008, 04:45 PM
i'm going to one in london in October

Make sure to take lots of pictures if they let you, I'd love to see what it looks like on the inside :D

Britchick
02-08-2008, 05:05 PM
Make sure to take lots of pictures if they let you, I'd love to see what it looks like on the inside :D

do you really think you have to remind me to take photos?:lol:

Dorothy
02-08-2008, 05:34 PM
do you really think you have to remind me to take photos?:lol:

Oh, forgot who I was talking to for a second there :lol: