PDA

View Full Version : What have you been up to today..........

Wendy
25-06-2011, 08:03 PM
.........mine turned out much better than expected :D

I thought today would be a quiet day with Chris catching up with work, but it all changed this morning. We had a phone call from our friend to ask if Chris would help find the fault with the engine on his rib.

He arrived about mid-day with Livvy - my little princess :) she wanted to come and spend the day with me :D So we have watched, Tinkerbell, Beauty and the Beast, 101 Dalmatians and we are now on the Little Mermaid :lol: :lol:

It's been lovely snuggled up on the sofa, but I think I've had enough now :lol:

I've been given permission to use my laptop so long as I don't make too much noise typing :rolleyes008: She 7 going on 16 :lol:

She just said that Ursula has a big butt :lol:

keith
25-06-2011, 08:06 PM
She just said that Ursula has a big butt :lol:

She has a point though :lol:

Glad you've been given laptop privileges for now :yes:

I've done nothing much... booked some more meals for the Christmas/new year visit, fixed some servers at work and thats about it!

ukwdwnut
26-06-2011, 12:40 AM
ive just laid on the sofa all day. i felt so tired :( have done a lot of driving this last week and an airport run at silly o'clock on friday, and had to go to work after :nono:

Britchick
26-06-2011, 01:25 AM
I've had a lovely day with family and friends, am just chilling before going to sleep!

Dawn
26-06-2011, 05:41 AM
Housework. All day. Then for an encore i cut the grass. :sigh:

Dawn
26-06-2011, 03:42 PM
And today I went to 2 car boot sales and bought a dozen books for Steven, a tiny Mickey snowglobe, a new fairy door (Lucy ate the old one), a Mickey jigsaw, a set of Cocker Spaniel picture cards and a giant crystal growing kit.

Then I took the dogs to the beach but it was full of humans getting in our way.:unsure:

Now I'm eating freshly picked raspberries from my garden..:thumbsup:

Kate
26-06-2011, 04:07 PM
We've been out and about today to various shops to try and find me a pretty top - however, 6 shops later and im still without a new top :thumbsdown:
And i wanted a lovely new top because, tomorrow me and dh are off to see bon jovi in concert - eeeeeeeeeeeek, im so excited!!!! :mental: DH surprised me with it this morning, its an early birthday present!

wdwgrandma
26-06-2011, 04:11 PM
Laundry.....

Made omelets for breakfast. John is grocery shopping.

Tink
26-06-2011, 09:52 PM
Enjoyed the beach for most of the morning and early afternoon. Then took the boy to the pool where he could practice swimming. We had a pool side snack and then up to the suite for a late afternoon nap.

Now, I'm online checking a menu for dinner. :yes:

Tomorrow is our last day here.

ukwdwnut
26-06-2011, 11:59 PM
watched the F1 race this afternoon, then went down to the beach until 8pm. what a glorious day it was too, nearly up to 30 degrees, 27 to be precise :D

Mari
27-06-2011, 08:20 PM
love those types of days Wendy! :)

Tink
27-06-2011, 08:23 PM
We are home now. It's raining... :sigh: Suits the mood sometimes though, eh? The boy and his Da are off to Cars 2. Herself and I may slip away and have dinner somewhere...

Just registered for a DVC "whimsical party and presentation" for July. Not too sure what it's all about but it sounds like fun, and it's free! :D

Off to work tomorrow, but not too bad as it's a day long meeting in Orlando, so I get to drive 20 minutes instead of 1 1/2 hours. :yes:

Hope everyone had a great Monday and that the rest of the week is peaceful.

catrancher
27-06-2011, 08:31 PM
Spent most of today unpacking and re-entering. Unsuccessfully I might add.

I wanna be back on the ship!

Messing about with pictures and videos. More of that later after I get everything organized.

Tom (:macwave:... off to dress for tonight's show.... oh wait. I don't have a show to go to tonight. :sigh:)

DisneyFreak
27-06-2011, 08:54 PM
Almost done working for today (thankful for my job). Then driving down to Marco Island to help my Mom's husband with getting his sailboat ready to sell. They just bought a catamaran and so the sailboat has got to go.

ukwdwnut
27-06-2011, 11:09 PM
had to leave work early, i just couldnt stand the heat in my office it was 30c with the aircon on, not that, that made a jot of difference.