PDA

View Full Version : Is Disney concierge service worth going for?

partygirl
27-06-2011, 08:45 AM
I know some disney resorts offer a concierge level service and I'm wondering if it's worth going for?

My thinking is that perhaps with the concierge level good and drink I may be able to actually save money on snacks and lunches?

Tink
27-06-2011, 01:13 PM
No, I wouldn't say so. We've only stayed at one, in the Poly. Nice enough, but certainly not sufficient to save money unless you are a VERY light eater for breakfast and dinner. They had decent snacks, but nothing meal like.

I've not heard anything different about the others, either. Have actuallly heard that the Poly is the nicest concierge offerings.

Didn't find much to recommend the actual concierge service either. We asked for help several times for bookings (meals, tours, ect.) and they never were able to do it (find anything) for us. :shrug:

Save your money on the hotel room and eat at the food courts throughout Disney (resorts and parks). You'll come out ahead and with much better selections for food.

Britchick
27-06-2011, 03:28 PM
I stayed in the Poly concierge in 2003 I think it was and liked the food offerings but wouldn't say they would save me money....just eat a little bit more! The staff I found apathetic to be honest. I wouldn't rush to go back. Would like to try the AKL concierge level though