PDA

View Full Version : OMG Look What I Just Did

ukwdwnut
02-08-2008, 01:54 PM
the element went in the oven last week was just changing it, something ive done plenty of times before as its a piece of cake, instead of using chairs like i used too i used my B&D workmate was undoing the screws at the back and WHAM it slid off and hit the floor and

http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s192/essexmick/DSCF0488.jpg

Slowhand
02-08-2008, 02:06 PM
:oops::oops:and treble :oops:.
I bet you are popular Mick.

Wendy
02-08-2008, 02:11 PM
I'd run if I was you Mick :lol:

keith
02-08-2008, 02:12 PM

yep Mick sorry, I'd suggest something useful if I could, but basically, you're toast. run for it!:shocked025:

ukwdwnut
02-08-2008, 02:27 PM
:oops::oops:and treble :oops:.
I bet you are popular Mick.

very, den just burst into tears, not oh no are you OK :lol: i had blood throwing itself from my finger and anyone knows about warfarin, that can be very dangerous :oops:

what with my heart and lungs, id only get to the door :lol::lol:

yep Mick sorry, I'd suggest something useful if I could, but basically, you're toast. run for it!:shocked025:

thats an understatement :lol:

oh well the bank is sending someone out monday or tuesday to look it over and see if its repairable :fingers:

Beccaberry
02-08-2008, 02:47 PM
Um. Mate? I suggest you get comfortable in that dog house....

Actually, just tell her..."See what happens when I try to do things? You should have just left me well enough alone on the Secret's Board."

On second thought, maybe you shouldn't. :D

ukwdwnut
02-08-2008, 02:49 PM
Um. Mate? I suggest you get comfortable in that dog house....

Actually, just tell her..."See what happens when I try to do things? You should have just left me well enough alone on the Secret's Board."

On second thought, maybe you shouldn't. :D

mmmmm two posts in a row!!! you will end up over my knee and i will give you a :slap::slap::slap: :lol:

Beccaberry
02-08-2008, 02:50 PM
...runs for her life....

ukwdwnut
02-08-2008, 02:56 PM
...runs for her life....

oh you can just walk fast i still wont catch you :lol:

Beccaberry
02-08-2008, 03:34 PM
:rolleyes008: Men.

Jon and were sitting at the table this morning having coffee. As he's looking out the window he says, "I hate that shrub, I think I'm going to take it down....it attracts too many bees and mosquitos" That's a good idea I say, as I was stung by one of the lil ******s the other day. I wander down the hall to pick up the laptop and make another cup of coffee and come back and realize Jon is no longer at the table...look out the window and there he is with a chain wrapped 'round the shrub and the other hooked to his truck......driving off with the shrub.

Now? Right now? Geez. I've been asking him to hang the dang picture frames in the office for a MONTH. But this needs to be done IMMEDIATELY?

Isafari
02-08-2008, 03:43 PM
:oops:OMG, poor Mick, has the bleeding stopped? :hug2:
Has Denise caused any more bleeding :lol: no, no, I shouldn't laugh :lol:, no....I can see how serious it could have been once Denise saw the damage!

Shellyamc
02-08-2008, 03:46 PM
oh no..that isn't good at all.

Just say you wanted it that way..really..it looks better :lol:

ukwdwnut
02-08-2008, 03:58 PM

Jon and were sitting at the table this morning having coffee. As he's looking out the window he says, "I hate that shrub, I think I'm going to take it down....it attracts too many bees and mosquitos" That's a good idea I say, as I was stung by one of the lil ******s the other day. I wander down the hall to pick up the laptop and make another cup of coffee and come back and realize Jon is no longer at the table...look out the window and there he is with a chain wrapped 'round the shrub and the other hooked to his truck......driving off with the shrub.

Now? Right now? Geez. I've been asking him to hang the dang picture frames in the office for a MONTH. But this needs to be done IMMEDIATELY?

now thats funny :lol:

:oops:OMG, poor Mick, has the bleeding stopped? :hug2:
Has Denise caused any more bleeding :lol: no, no, I shouldn't laugh :lol:, no....I can see how serious it could have been once Denise saw the damage!

no.... why not i did :lol: tryin to stem the flow of blood, if i cut myself bad i can easilt bleed to death

oh no..that isn't good at all.

Just say you wanted it that way..really..it looks better :lol:

but the door wont stay open now there no weight it it it just shuts right up :lol:

Jazmine
02-08-2008, 05:39 PM
Mick hope Denise doesnt read these posts or your`e in more trouble :oops:i would try grovelling if i were you :yes:
Jacqui xxx

SleepinCatz
02-08-2008, 05:47 PM
so the boo boo didn't distract her at all?....how much stuff have you "fixed" in the house lately?:lol:

ukwdwnut
02-08-2008, 05:48 PM
Mick hope Denise doesnt read these posts or your`e in more trouble :oops:i would try grovelling if i were you :yes:
Jacqui xxx

no shes not interested in this type of thing, she hasnt got a clue about computers TG :lol: even if i talk about florida she gets the hump :mad:

ukwdwnut
02-08-2008, 05:50 PM
so the boo boo didn't distract her at all?....how much stuff have you "fixed" in the house lately?:lol:

cheeky so & so :slap: :p:lol:

well if you saw the front room you would know mikie its a total transformation of how it used to look

Jazmine
02-08-2008, 05:51 PM
Oh well your`e safe for now unless we tell on you :gy: Hey Denise :lol:
Jacqui xxx

ukwdwnut
02-08-2008, 05:51 PM
Oh well your`e safe for now unless we tell on you :gy: Hey Denise :lol:
Jacqui xxx

:lol: she's deaf so wont here you :lol:

SleepinCatz
02-08-2008, 05:53 PM
:lol: Just messin with ya:lol: My Dad "fixes" things when he wants to do other things so Mom will throw her hands up and do it herself lol:lol:

Jazmine
02-08-2008, 05:53 PM
What kind of transformation? that`s what we want to know:lol: pics please
Jacqui xxx

Dizneyblonde
02-08-2008, 06:07 PM
cheeky so & so :slap: :p:lol:

well if you saw the front room you would know mikie its a total transformation of how it used to look

Lets see some pics then!

ukwdwnut
02-08-2008, 08:13 PM
Lets see some pics then!

havent got any yet will take some tomorrow, its not finished yet but you will see the difference...all the oak furniture is going too and needs a good home, shame coz its top quality stuff and cost us a fortune, and will get nothing for it :(

Isafari
02-08-2008, 08:17 PM
How's the finger Mick?

ukwdwnut
02-08-2008, 08:20 PM
How's the finger Mick?

sore, but no glass in it and i eventually stopped it bleeding..thx for asking :hug2:

sazzledazzle
02-08-2008, 08:23 PM
Hope it all works out ok.......:lol:

Johnie
02-08-2008, 08:30 PM

he got rid of it with a truck??? :lol:

Beccaberry
02-08-2008, 09:33 PM
he got rid of it with a truck??? :lol:

Indeed. Jerked it straight out of the ground...roots and all...he's quite a man isn't he?

Well..........he thinks so.

Glad to hear your finger is a bit better, Mick...make sure you keep it clean.

Taja
02-08-2008, 09:48 PM

Priorities, Anne, priorities! :lol:

Mick, glad you're okay. Hope the oven will be! :)

Ursula
02-08-2008, 11:15 PM
I'm just glad he didn't take that pic while nekkid.... I can see his legs and shorts in the oven door....

Ursula
02-08-2008, 11:15 PM
Now you're all rushing back to have a look....

Beccaberry
02-08-2008, 11:58 PM
Priorities, Anne, priorities! :lol:

Amazing how they are so different between men and women :wink:

Now you're all rushing back to have a look....

Totally guilty.

ukwdwnut
03-08-2008, 12:27 AM
I'm just glad he didn't take that pic while nekkid.... I can see his legs and shorts in the oven door....

helly only you notice those sort of things :lol:, i just put those on too ;) :lol:

SleepinCatz
03-08-2008, 12:44 AM
LOL..glad to hear you didn't lose a finger there Mick.

Tinker
03-08-2008, 01:03 AM
look out the window and there he is with a chain wrapped 'round the shrub and the other hooked to his truck......driving off with the shrub.

Mick, glad you were ok and that the oven is fixable .
Becca ROTFLMAO I just got a mental picture of your face and Jon :lol: with this evil smiley look on his face .
Jim tried fixing the kitchen sink . We needed a plumber anyway even more . :lol:

Beccaberry
03-08-2008, 01:06 AM
LOL. He was adorable. When he looked up and saw that I was standing there in the window watching him, he grinned and pointed like a little boy who'd just caught his first fish...he was so very proud of himself.

Tinker
03-08-2008, 03:59 AM
yup, I was thinking that too ;)

ukwdwnut
04-08-2008, 08:38 AM
Lets see some pics then!

ok here you go....told you its a tip still but you get the gist of what it looks like so far

http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s192/essexmick/DSCF0489.jpg

http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s192/essexmick/DSCF0490.jpg

http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s192/essexmick/DSCF0491.jpg

Ursula
04-08-2008, 09:29 AM
You've done it again! I can see you in your glass cabinet! LOL!

Ursula
04-08-2008, 09:30 AM
That bottom colour is the colour of my kitchen now since we repainted it.

Dizneyblonde
04-08-2008, 10:25 AM
Looking good :D

Isafari
04-08-2008, 10:27 AM
Love the colour scheme.
We are in real need of some decorating here but Florida comes first I'm afraid.

ukwdwnut
04-08-2008, 10:37 AM
Looking good :D

Love the colour scheme.
We are in real need of some decorating here but Florida comes first I'm afraid.

THX. i know its a big room anyway, but it looks huge now. just off to do some more on the skirting :(

anyone want some dark oak top quality furniture ;) :lol:

Diane the paint comes to nothing really....and a tip for the white paint, buy a water based quick dry satin, it never discolours or goes yellow as its water based, its the oil based stuff that goes yellow. the door in the room have been painted for quite a few years now and are as white as the day i painted them

MystikPiglit
04-08-2008, 10:46 AM
the paint comes to nothing really....

Tell that to my DH, he nearly fainted when he found out how much it was going to cost to buy all the paint we need... :rolleyes008:

Tink
04-08-2008, 11:02 AM
Takes very careful notes of where to stand when the photos might be viewed by our Helly...

Beccaberry
04-08-2008, 02:55 PM
LOVELY work 'nut!!! Your fireplace is beautiful!

ukwdwnut
04-08-2008, 02:59 PM
Tell that to my DH, he nearly fainted when he found out how much it was going to cost to buy all the paint we need... :rolleyes008:

bloomin eck you must be painting the whole of east anglia :lol:

LOVELY work 'nut!!! Your fireplace is beautiful!

why thankyou miss, all my own work from scratch :hug2:

SleepinCatz
04-08-2008, 03:06 PM
That's some beautiful work Mick :)

ukwdwnut
04-08-2008, 03:09 PM
That's some beautiful work Mick :)

thx mikie :hug2:

MystikPiglit
06-08-2008, 11:44 AM
bloomin eck you must be painting the whole of east anglia :lol:

Feels like it..... :lol:

ukwdwnut
06-08-2008, 11:46 AM
Feels like it..... :lol:

bet the bank manager thinks so too :lol:

oven has been written off, looks like we will be shopping for a new one :D

Jazmine
06-08-2008, 06:27 PM
looks amazing Mick (noooo not the oven you killed that ) the lounge, i love the neutral colour scheme, you could pop over the border seeing as your`e retired now and help me decorate when we get our new house (sometime soon i hope) an excuse to visit Scotland :wave:
Jacqui ;)xxx

ukwdwnut
06-08-2008, 06:37 PM
looks amazing Mick (noooo not the oven you killed that ) the lounge, i love the neutral colour scheme, you could pop over the border seeing as your`e retired now and help me decorate when we get our new house (sometime soon i hope) an excuse to visit Scotland :wave:
Jacqui ;)xxx

:lol: i did too didnt i :lol:

thx, i like it so much more with the flat ceiling now and new coving :)

would love to see more of scotland, been to edinburgh, on business for week a few years back and loved it. would love to see more of the countryside up there too.

whereabouts are you up there? we have friends in glasgow that we met in cornwall, then went to florida with on our first trip

Taja
06-08-2008, 09:56 PM

Just think how he would react to a quote including labour! ;)

Mags
06-08-2008, 10:23 PM
If you did that to my oven Mick, you would be dead. :slap: Never come between a woman and her oven! :p

Margaret

ukwdwnut
06-08-2008, 11:22 PM
If you did that to my oven Mick, you would be dead. :slap: Never come between a woman and her oven! :p

Margaret

:lol:

well its got written off so we get a new one as soon as a report has been filed in a day or two. then we are off shopping :D