PDA

View Full Version : Hello from me

piratemum
04-07-2011, 07:21 PM
Hi everyone,

I've been a lurker for a while, so I thought it was about time I said hello :)

Looking forward to finding out lots of info from you all. There is just me and hubby and we are hoping to go next May, so I've got plenty of time to plan :yes:

Isafari
04-07-2011, 07:30 PM
:hello1: and welcome to Secrets
Have you been to WDW before?

ukwdwnut
04-07-2011, 07:54 PM
hello and a warm :secrets3:

arkvilla
04-07-2011, 08:27 PM
:wave: Hi and welcome from me too

May is lovely time to go and you have plenty of time to plan so make the most of your time and ask about anything you are unsure of :yes:

Sandra

Wendy
04-07-2011, 08:50 PM
Hi and welcome to Secrets Ariel :wave: Looking forward to seeing you round and helping plan your holiday :D

keith
04-07-2011, 09:02 PM
Hi there and a huge WELCOME :wave:

WDW Vet
04-07-2011, 09:28 PM
Hi There,

You'll like these boards, nice friendly people. Any questions ask away. Everyone is here to help.

Enjoy secrets.

Missus T
04-07-2011, 09:30 PM
welcome! glad you've stepped out of the shadows to join us. i always feel better when i see a fellow childless couple going to disney, i keep explaining to people that you don't have to have children to enjoy the magic of Disney! i feel like a super Disney expert in quite a few areas, and i still learn new things here all the time. have fun here! and there!

catrancher
05-07-2011, 12:39 PM
Hi Ariel!

And :spraywelcome: to Secrets!

You're not alone. My DW and I have been going as a adult couple for about the last 15 years.

Who says you got to grow up? Peter Pan was right! :yes:

Tom (:macwave:... self appointed Assistant Cruise Director. :sail: )

Lor
05-07-2011, 01:27 PM
:wave: Hi Ariel & :welcome:,

Missus T, we are another childless couple . DH and I have been to the world four times now and agree you do not need children to enjoy Disney. As I go under the arch I become that child. :yes: :worship:

piratemum
08-07-2011, 08:55 PM
Thank you for the warm welcome :D

I must admit, we are kids when we get to Disney. This is our 2nd trip, the first we just "winged it" so we didn't see very much. So I'll be asking lots of questions :lol:

Tink
09-07-2011, 10:15 AM
Welcome Ariel! We are so pleased that you chose to join us. :yes:

Disney welcomes all! Children are not a prerequisite to visiting, nor to enjoying the parks! :D

We love to share our love of Disney, so be sure to ask any question you may have. :yes: