PDA

View Full Version : Character Meals

piratemum
08-07-2011, 09:17 PM
Last time we were there, we noticed that it wasn't just kids that went to the meals with the character.

I don't know if I would feel a bit silly if we did it though, have any of you been to character meals without children.

uscwest
08-07-2011, 11:25 PM
My DW and I do it often. We've even been to CP for Pooh and friends and to Hollywood and Vine for Little Einsteins (we were looking for a place for breakfast and got a walk up)

Isafari
09-07-2011, 06:49 AM
We are an adult couple who turn into kids at WDW.....don't all adults do that :wiggle:

Anyway, we've done lots of character meals and loved them. Fun isn't just for kids :D

Tink
09-07-2011, 09:56 AM
Loads of times!!! :yes: It's not unusual at all. Nothing to feel silly about! The characters are sweet to adults and will come right over and interact with you.

Herself was kissed on the head by a penguin at the Cape May Breakfast Buffet! LOLOL.

WDW Vet
09-07-2011, 06:57 PM
There are adults at Walt Disney World? I thought it was just little kids and big kids!

Wendy
09-07-2011, 07:19 PM
We've been to a few character meals and there is just us 2 adults. I really enjoyed it, not so sure about DH though :lol: :D