PDA

View Full Version : New Here

rissamattmom
09-07-2011, 01:59 AM
Hi all! I am new to this site and excited to be here! I am so anxious to explore especially since my next visit to THE WORLD is fast approaching! Thanks to an old friend and travel agent that recommended this site to me!! I look forward to learning and sharing the magic here!!:thumbsup:

Isafari
09-07-2011, 06:37 AM
:hello1: and welcome to Secrets
How long for your next trip to Disney?

robertcraig
09-07-2011, 07:15 AM
Hi and welcome to secrets

arkvilla
09-07-2011, 07:27 AM
:wave:Hi and welcome to Secrets

Enjoy planning your trip

Sandra

keith
09-07-2011, 07:34 AM
Hi all! I am new to this site and excited to be here! I am so anxious to explore especially since my next visit to THE WORLD is fast approaching! Thanks to an old friend and travel agent that recommended this site to me!! I look forward to learning and sharing the magic here!!:thumbsup:

WELCOME to Disney Secrets :wave:

When's your visit?

Tink
09-07-2011, 09:44 AM
Oh! First trips are like no other! They are so exciting and so filled with magic and awe! :yes:

Looking forward to talking Disney with you and helping you get ready for an incredible experience.

Welcome to Secrets. :hug2: It's an incredible place where the members are as wonderful and so eager to share everything they know about WDW (and life in general)! :D

ukwdwnut
09-07-2011, 12:21 PM
Hello and a big warm :secrets3:

rissamattmom
09-07-2011, 01:18 PM
Thanks for all the warm welcomes!! Its soo great when people who share the same love can get together!! My trip is next week. It is not my first by far but I just cannot get enough of disney chat, tips secrets, updates etc.. Disney holds some exciting memories for me...I traveled there as a kid, I was engaged there, went on my honeymoon, anniversary trips and for the past 9 years have traveled there every year with my husband, daughter, and son. I have to say that Mickey's Travel planned my honeymoon trip 14 years ago and they made it something to cherish!! We had the most amazing time thanks to all of the terrific tips!! We made soon many magical memories! We still use so many tips Mickey's gave us to this day!! I'm excited to get to know all of you! Thanks for making me feel welcome!!

WDW Vet
09-07-2011, 06:42 PM

Hey that must have been me!:wave: You made it! You'll like these boards. Nice people.

daveann
09-07-2011, 07:03 PM
:spraywelcome:

Wendy
09-07-2011, 07:15 PM
Hi and welcome to our Secrets' family :wave: glad Vinnie told you about us :D

Looking forward to getting to know you and seeing you round :yes:

Tinkfan
10-07-2011, 03:20 AM
:hello1::welcome: Where are you staying and how old are your children?

rissamattmom
10-07-2011, 12:00 PM
Vinnie it was you!!! You really turned up our love for Disney and we have very fond memories of spending time with you and your wife! We still have the cell you gave us from the Hercules parade...the one you inspired us to try to be a part of!! My kiddes are 8 and 11...and they LOVE Disney too! So great to pass the love along!! We are staying a POP...we are keeping the hotel costs down so we can keep the trips up!!