View Full Version : How many times do you plan to watch fireworks?

11-07-2011, 10:09 AM
Hi :wiggle:

how many times do you watch the fireworks? I started thinking we'd go every night :point: but of course as I plan I see that other things will be happening and so we can't be

Do you plan fireworks just once? or twice?

11-07-2011, 10:13 AM
At least once and sometimes twice. We normally don't stick around EPCOT for Illuminations and we don't always stay late when we go to MK. We aren't late night dinner eaters and since normally go in late fall it gets dark earlier and we are either finishing up dinner or perhaps relaxing in a lounge somewhere.

11-07-2011, 01:33 PM
We normally only go once, maybe twice if we are there for MNSSHP as I love Hallo wishes.

We don't normally bother with Illuminations at Epcot, I preferred the old show :sigh: this one does nothing for me :shrug:

11-07-2011, 02:06 PM
We made a point of being at Epcot on July 4th for the fireworks this year.
Although Illuminations didn`t start until 10.00pm, it was immediately followed by a second absolutely fantastic display which even put Illuminations to shame, it was fabulous. :thumbsup:

12-07-2011, 02:41 AM
OH, for the love of god, watch the dang fireworks!

They are included with your ticket. Whatever park you're at, you're going to find activities to participate in until then soo...you may as well stay!

I LOOOOVVVEEE Wishes! PLEASE stay for Wishes!

Starlight, starbright, first star I see tonight!...The best is when you're standing in front of the castle and Jimminy Crickit says "And it all begins with a wish!" and...cue the magic!

I love Illuminations as well. Bounce back and forth between Off-Kilter and the British Revolution until the show for entertainment (get a times guide at the front of the park). Grab an adult beverage...For some reason I find Epcot romantic after dark. Illuminations amplifies it.

12-07-2011, 02:46 AM
We usually stay and watch them every night :yes: This trip with the little ones, however, I will be happy if we live to see them once or twice :D

12-07-2011, 05:08 PM
We watch them every night if possible. We usually do Fantasmic only once per trip as waiting in line or having to do the Fantasmic Dinner package gets old.

Take advantage of them while you can. With all the cutbacks Disney has been doing who knows whats next.

12-07-2011, 08:09 PM
This trip we will see Wishes maybe 5 or 6 times in varying ways, Illuminations 2 or 3 times.

12-07-2011, 08:35 PM
As many times as possible!

Looking at my planner I would say definitely

Wishes- 4 times

Illuminations- 3 times

12-07-2011, 08:43 PM
Last year watched them 4 times at mk,epcot,polynesian beachand california grill contemporary