PDA

View Full Version : places you never get to

robertcraig
14-07-2011, 05:12 PM
Is there places you want to visit before you arrive but never seem to do

ukwdwnut
15-07-2011, 08:29 PM
Is there places you want to visit before you arrive but never seem to do

every time ive been ive always wanted to go to KSC and ive still not got there in 4 trips :(

robertcraig
15-07-2011, 09:21 PM
every time ive been ive always wanted to go to KSC and ive still not got there in 4 trips :(
I was the same but eventualy went last year and it was well worth a visit

Tink
16-07-2011, 01:49 AM
Never been to several of the shows in DHS.

Never been to Gatorland. :unsure:

robertcraig
16-07-2011, 08:26 AM
GATORLAND is worth a trip but only half a day

Tink
16-07-2011, 10:40 AM
You think? I dunno'... :unsure:

Family went during one visit here and were totally disgusted that I didn't want to go... I'm just so not into that sort of thing.

If I want to see 'gators, I'll drive Alligator Alley, ya' know? :shrug:

One thing we always meant to do and never did was "Spiderman" at Universal... we had annual passes there when we first moved to Orlando, and NEVER got to do the ride! The line was always crazy long and we'd think, "do it next time." Well, the passes ran out before next time arrived, and we didn't enjoy those parks enough to renew.

ukwdwnut
16-07-2011, 03:04 PM
I was the same but eventualy went last year and it was well worth a visit

ive always wanted to go but its always the first to get dropped as the rest of the party didnt want to go. i will hopefully get there next trip :D

ukwdwnut
16-07-2011, 03:05 PM
You think? I dunno'... :unsure:

Family went during one visit here and were totally disgusted that I didn't want to go... I'm just so not into that sort of thing.

If I want to see 'gators, I'll drive Alligator Alley, ya' know? :shrug:

One thing we always meant to do and never did was "Spiderman" at Universal... we had annual passes there when we first moved to Orlando, and NEVER got to do the ride! The line was always crazy long and we'd think, "do it next time." Well, the passes ran out before next time arrived, and we didn't enjoy those parks enough to renew.

i agree tink gatorland just isnt for me, if i wanted to see them id go into their natural habitat.

robertcraig
16-07-2011, 05:35 PM
i agree tink gatorland just isnt for me, if i wanted to see them id go into their natural habitat.
I supose the same could aply to zoo's or ANIMAL KINGDOM,BUSH GARDENS

Dawn
16-07-2011, 06:20 PM
The Boardwalk at night. :unsure:

I've always wanted to do something around the Florida nature but never got round to it.

Claire
16-07-2011, 06:28 PM
Any of the water parks. Now that the youngest is 9 and less inclined to disappear I'd like to give it a try next time round.

robertcraig
16-07-2011, 07:20 PM
i LOVE THE BOARDWALK AT NIGHT

ukwdwnut
17-07-2011, 12:34 AM
i LOVE THE BOARDWALK AT NIGHT

thats the only onsite hotel ive ever set foot on robert and i agree its real nice :D

robertcraig
17-07-2011, 08:37 AM
I hope to go and see the BOK TOWER this year and go to MANNYS for dinner on the way back