PDA

View Full Version : Droid 3?

foreverducky
19-07-2011, 02:12 PM
Anyone know about this phone?

I'm upgrading my phone and it will either be this one or the new iphone 4.

Tink
20-07-2011, 01:19 AM
Just bought a Samsung Droid 4G. Love it for the most part. Wasn't sure about giving up the actual keyboard, but I'm surviving. :D Swype is fun. :yes:

Go for the Droid. Seriously. I've had both and came back to the Droid.

foreverducky
20-07-2011, 01:40 AM
The droid 3 has a keyboard which I would love. I have to admit, I'm not a fan of touch screens.

Johnie
20-07-2011, 02:07 AM
I LOVE my iPhone 4. Love it!

Tink
20-07-2011, 03:01 AM
If you are not a fan of touch screen then stick with the keyboard for as long as you can get it on a droid. I will say, my new one is only a touch screen, but it is a large one (the largest on the market) and I am mostly happy with it. :yes:

I actually like its look better than the iPhone. I'm an Apple freak, so for me to go with a different product is a fair deviation from my norm! :D

There seems to be an app for anything (LOVE the flashlight one :D ) so that's not a problem at all.

uscwest
20-07-2011, 11:25 AM
If you are not a fan of touch screen then stick with the keyboard for as long as you can get it on a droid. I will say, my new one is only a touch screen, but it is a large one (the largest on the market) and I am mostly happy with it. :yes:

I actually like its look better than the iPhone. I'm an Apple freak, so for me to go with a different product is a fair deviation from my norm! :D

There seems to be an app for anything (LOVE the flashlight one :D ) so that's not a problem at all.

Our cell phone contracts are not up until December, but we were in the Verizon store the other day and I was looking at new droids. They have one now that has international capability, which while not an absolute must for me, is a really good to have. However, it does not, at this time have the keyboard, but as you say Tink a touch screen. I've never used one because I like the keyboard, but it does seem to be larger keys than the keyboard. Of course who knows what will be on the market in 5 months?