PDA

View Full Version : Putting together some little gifts..

Shellyamc
27-07-2011, 03:27 PM
and I was looking for some ideas. You guys are going to be glad to see me go so you can stop hearing about this trip :fryingpan:

I have a special pin each for my Mom and Dad. An Italy one for Dad and a checkered flag Mickey for Mom :) I also have Disney pajamas for the kids. I was thinking of getting autograph books for them (a special gift plus the more I can get out of the way now the better!), but it honestly looks like I can get them the same price in the park as on ebay. The Disney florist seems more than I am willing to pay, but I would love to set up a little some special for my family. This is the kids 1st trip and my parents first trip in 37 years - since their honeymoon. Any fun ideas?

Johnie
27-07-2011, 03:45 PM
Don't buy the autograph books, I am almost positive they come with your booking gift. Let me check though.

Shellyamc
27-07-2011, 03:46 PM
Don't buy the autograph books, I am almost positive they come with your booking gift. Let me check though.

Bonus!! :wiggle:

Britchick
27-07-2011, 06:12 PM
Google memories by Betsy that's a little more affordable than the Disney florist, I'm undecided as to what to do at the moment

Shellyamc
27-07-2011, 08:11 PM
Google memories by Betsy that's a little more affordable than the Disney florist, I'm undecided as to what to do at the moment

Thank you! She has some beautiful things :yes:

Kate
28-07-2011, 06:03 AM
Ive never put bags together for adults, only ever done them for Isabelle.
What about some disney chocolate - something to eat in a disney wrapper or something like that? Keychains? Notepad and pen? A bracelet or necklace with a disney character on? Do they wear crocs on holiday? if they do you could get a couple of those charm thingys that go on the crocs? A cap maybe - sometimes you can pick them up quite cheap? Some tissues in a disney wrapper?

Shellyamc
28-07-2011, 07:23 AM
Ive never put bags together for adults, only ever done them for Isabelle.
What about some disney chocolate - something to eat in a disney wrapper or something like that? Keychains? Notepad and pen? A bracelet or necklace with a disney character on? Do they wear crocs on holiday? if they do you could get a couple of those charm thingys that go on the crocs? A cap maybe - sometimes you can pick them up quite cheap? Some tissues in a disney wrapper?

Some really great ideas, thanks :thumbsup:

Tinkfan
29-07-2011, 10:40 PM
Shelly, I forgot where are you staying? If you have a coffee pot in the room how about some good coffee and tea with a small pack of sweetner and creamers? the coffee at Disney is terrible and I always try to bring some from home.

Shellyamc
30-07-2011, 05:38 AM
Shelly, I forgot where are you staying? If you have a coffee pot in the room how about some good coffee and tea with a small pack of sweetner and creamers? the coffee at Disney is terrible and I always try to bring some from home.

We are staying at the All Star Movies, so no coffee pot for us, but I will keep this in mind. It is a great idea that I WILL be using at some point :yes: