PDA

View Full Version : What states have you been to?

DisneyFreak
03-08-2011, 12:49 PM
My wife and I are planning a road trip for next fall to:

Gatlinburg, Tennessee
Savannah, Georgia
St. Augustine, Florida

It got me thinking of all the states I have been to over my 40 years and was wondering how many states all of you have been to. Here is my list:

Illinois, Indiana, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Michigan, Ohio, Kentucky, Tennessee, Georgia, Florida, Alabama, South Carolina, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, New York, Virginia, South Dakota, Wyoming, Montana, Idaho, Colorado, New Mexico, Arizona, California, Nevada, Oklahoma, Texas, Kansas, Missouri and Iowa.

Slowhand
03-08-2011, 01:32 PM
I was lucky to be able to visit the US quite often on business trips over the years.
As such [of the top of my head] I`ve been to Florida [of course :lol:], Ohio, Ilinois, Georgia, S. Carolina, N. Carolina, Tennessee, Indiana, Wisconsin,Nevada, California, Arizona,Texas, Michigan, Pennsylvania, Kentucky, New York, Philadelphia, Missouri, Massachusetts....and probably a few others that I can`t recall!

Dawn
03-08-2011, 02:00 PM
Well obviously Florida.

Also spent at year at the University of Michigan so, ummm also Michigan.

On my travels I've been to New York, Washington DC, Tennessee, Alabama, Louisiana, Texas, Utah, Arizona, Nevada, Colorado, California, Virginia, Mississippi, Kansas, Indiana, Wisconsin, New Mexico, Ohio, Illinois.

Those are the ones I've spent at least one night in. Passed through many others too.

If I had to pick a favourite it would be a close contest between New Mexico and Mississippi.

uscwest
03-08-2011, 04:05 PM
Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Connecticut, New York, New Jersey, Delaware, Pennsylvania, Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida, Alabama, Mississippi, Tennessee, Kentucky, Ohio, Indiana, Illinois, Michigan, Minnesota, Louisiana, Missouri, Iowa,Nebraska, Oklahoma, Kansas, Texas, New Mexico, Arizona, California, Nevada, Colorado, and Hawaii.

Britchick
03-08-2011, 05:32 PM
Florida, Georgia, south Carolina, north Carolina, tennessee, Alabama, mississippi, lousiana, Arkansas, Oklahoma, Texas, Kansas, Colorado, new mexico, arizona, Utah, Nevada, west Virginia, Virginia

Mari
04-08-2011, 05:20 PM
ummm lets see...

New York, New Jersey, Massachussets, Connecticut, Florida, Texas, California, Arizona, Colorado, Wyoming, South Dakota, North Dakota, Illinois, Michigan

I think thats it

BUTTERHEAD1
04-08-2011, 05:53 PM
New York, New Jersey,Connecticut,Massachusetts,Pennsylvania,Dela ware, Maryland, Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Arizona, California.

Wendy
05-08-2011, 10:38 AM
We've only been to a few:

Florida, California, Nevada, Arizona and Hawaii