PDA

View Full Version : New member going to Disney World in May 2012 1st time for my 8yr daughter

beachmom14
08-07-2011, 03:26 PM
Hi everyone, we will be going to Disney May 17 - 24th, 2012 and we are staying at the BC Villa for 7 days, still deciding where to stay for the 1st night to make this a 8 day vacation. Anyway I wonder if anyone thinks that by chance they will extend the free dining through to May as in 2011?

daveann
08-07-2011, 05:49 PM
:spraywelcome:

chief
08-07-2011, 05:58 PM
:18:

Tink
08-07-2011, 06:54 PM
Do you want to stay off property?

Not sure about the free dining. You really just never know.

Welcome to Disney Secrets! :yes: It's great that you have chosen to join our membership. This is the single most friendly group of people on the 'net! :yes:

Sam
08-07-2011, 08:20 PM
:1:Welcome to a great site. You won't find a better bunch.

ukwdwnut
08-07-2011, 11:52 PM
:secrets3:

happy planning :D

arkvilla
08-08-2011, 06:16 AM
:wave:Hi and welcome to Secrets

Sandra

WDW Vet
08-10-2011, 05:54 PM
Hi there

Welcome to best boards. If you reside in the UK they have free dining certain dates for 2012. If you are in the US time will tell.

There was a mid level management change and I can see that influence in when and how the promotions are launched. A spokesperson for Disney said they plan to ween the public off discounts. But with the economy the way it is I doubt they can. Disney needs to make room quotas and when they aren't they run promos. I had plenty of past clients waiting for this fall promotion to book. If there wasn't a deal some were not going to go so that says volumes to me.

I send out an email blast the say promotions are released so if you would like to get on that list shoot me an email. vincent@mickeystravel.com.

Vinnie

beachmom14
08-18-2011, 10:11 PM
If by chance we are lucky enough to get resv. at Cinderella's Castle, I understand that this has to be paid in full at time of booking. How do I use our credits from the dining plan to pay for this meal? We are staying at the BCV threw my sister's DVC and I know now that we are not entitled to any free dining. (which is fine, we are saving big time on the room rate so no problem paying full price for dining) But we probably are not going to purchase the dining pkg until sometime in March and Nov. 19th is my 180 to starting book resv. Any suggestions?

Tinkfan
08-19-2011, 02:28 AM
Your reservation is held by your credit card for 2 credit meals, I don't believe they deduct until the day you are scheduled to eat there, it's more of a precaution for no shows. If things are different now someone will come along and tell us! I haven't eaten in the castle for several years now.