PDA

View Full Version : Monday...

Skywatcher
04-08-2008, 07:14 AM
:(

back to work after a rubbish weekend - raied all the flippin time - Matthew cried because we had to cancel our mini BBQ on the beach and the flippin Sun is out this morning.

Dawn
04-08-2008, 07:18 AM
I had to work dealing with idiot people who think having a spot on their lip is a medical emergency. :mad:

My parents and their 3 dogs and nephew Harry are coming today and staying till Thursday. I may be committed on Friday.

Dawn
04-08-2008, 07:22 AM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/N1Wq1WaG74Q&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/N1Wq1WaG74Q&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Isafari
04-08-2008, 08:11 AM
Brilliant video Dawn .....did I mention I have another ooh.....4 1/2 weeks off yet :smileyrainbow:

Claire
04-08-2008, 08:12 AM
I've just booked two rooms at the Premier Inn Heathrow for the night before we fly so I'm rather happy! :smiley4:

tb2830
04-08-2008, 08:24 AM
well im glad to see the weekend gone obviously u all know my friend totally ruined it for me
today im meeting my best friend for lunch then have work :p015:

mumof2
04-08-2008, 09:05 AM
I'm have to get the house clean and tidy before we go away, i have stacks of houseworks to do - i started early and I'm bored with it now, but i must do it - i must! :rolleyes008:

Dawn
04-08-2008, 09:12 AM
Why is it we always have to clean the house from top to bottom before we leave it empty for several days?

Steven
04-08-2008, 09:14 AM
WHY GOD WHY????????? Why do you hate me so much to spring Monday upon us so soon?????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????? :( :( :( :(

Skywatcher
04-08-2008, 09:17 AM

Dizneyblonde
04-08-2008, 09:21 AM
My house is completely upside down as the kids decided to gut their rooms and sort stuff yesterday.

It still hasn't stopped raining and they are soooooooo bored.

I'm so fed up with not being able to get out and do stuff and although we still have 4 1/2 weeks off i can't see it changing.

I still have flippin washing everywhere too.

On a plus note the holiday planning is coming on a treat!!! :D

MystikPiglit
04-08-2008, 09:39 AM
Good thing -I managed to get the kitchen painted on Saturday while it wasn't so hot. :)
Bad - builder is here sanding down all of the woodwork today so more mess.... :(

Matthew cried because we had to cancel our mini BBQ on the beach

Awww... will you be home early enough to go tonight?

On a plus note the holiday planning is coming on a treat!!! :D

Yay!! :D

Skywatcher
04-08-2008, 09:40 AM
nope :(

really have the blues today :cry2:

Steven
04-08-2008, 09:53 AM
I have the blues too.. I NEVER get the Monday blues!!!!!!!! :( :( :(

LOL Work better be ready for my moodyness :P

Dizneyblonde
04-08-2008, 10:38 AM
I have the Monday blues and i'm not even at work!

Tink
04-08-2008, 11:12 AM
:z5:

Hugs to all on this icky Monday. It's grey and overcast here. Looks like more rain. It's been a very poor summer for visits to WDW, I can tell you that. :sigh;

I'm off today for a week in NC. Work week, that is. Logged on last night to check in and learned that my flight had been changed from United to US Airways, AND I've been moved to a window seat. :(

I do not like US Air. Last time I flew to SC they canceled my return flight, so I try to avoid them as much as possible. I always want the aisle seat. :(

I'll ask at the ticket counter for a new seat assignment, but I'm already telling myself that I should be grateful it's a short flight. :rolleyes2:

It makes the work week seem so long, and heavy when the weekend wasn't relaxing, doesn't it? :sigh;

We've got the painting done, finallly but there are some areas of touch up that are needed. Also, want to try painting the baseboards.

The upstairs office area is a huge mess as we've finally bought all the bookcases and shelves and are putting them together. Have to anchor them to the walls... doesn't seem to ever end, does it?

But, we are all here. We all care about one another. We all have one another for support and that helps us get through these not so great Mondays!

Take care everyone and I'll pop in throughout the week when I can. :yes:

Disneybumble
04-08-2008, 11:29 AM
Why is it we always have to clean the house from top to bottom before we leave it empty for several days?

So if we are burgled they know we keep a tidy house and we know that the mess is a break in and not normaly how we live.:lol:. I also feel the need to change all the beds............... this is of course in case goldilocks and the three bears decide to sleep over.:tongue0011-1:

Tink
04-08-2008, 11:32 AM
It's wonderful to come home to a clean and tidy house with fresh beds. :yes: We can lumber in, at whatever horrid time we return, dump the luggage, and crawl into our familiar beds and at long last get some real sleep! :lol:

Tinkerbell
04-08-2008, 12:21 PM
:z5:

Hugs to all on this icky Monday. It's grey and overcast here. Looks like more rain. It's been a very poor summer for visits to WDW, I can tell you that. :sigh;

Please can I have some good weather, I'm visiting soon :yes:

Dawn
04-08-2008, 12:27 PM
I've just had a Unicef christmas catalogue drop through my letter box. :sigh;

Dizneyblonde
04-08-2008, 12:31 PM
I'm finding it hard to stay sane when the contents of Jack's room are spread over mine and the landing and he doesn't want any help.

Robyn has pulled her stuff everywhere and i sat on the laptop on MSN and Facebook.

I have come downstairs for tea and toast.

MystikPiglit
04-08-2008, 12:48 PM
But, we are all here. We all care about one another. We all have one another for support and that helps us get through these not so great Mondays!

:hug2:

Have a safe and successful trip.:)

Skywatcher
04-08-2008, 12:54 PM
:cry2: is it friday yet?

Beccaberry
04-08-2008, 12:55 PM
Sorry to hear so many have the Monday blues :hug2: I'm on the first day of an extended holiday; so I'm not quite so blue...but I'm just don't seem to be firing on all circuits this morning...

Looking forward to our holiday SO much this year...

MystikPiglit
04-08-2008, 01:04 PM
:cry2: is it friday yet?

Yes, yes it is.

There....feel better now? :D

Skywatcher
04-08-2008, 01:07 PM
:cry2:

no not really I am working all day Saturday

MystikPiglit
04-08-2008, 01:12 PM
:cry2:

no not really I am working all day Saturday

Do we have a 'shaking some by the shoulders' smiley? ;)

Show us some more of your lovely Lanzarote pics, that'll take your mind off it. :)

Skywatcher
04-08-2008, 01:22 PM
I'm off work in 12 days for 2 weeks, I'll be fine after that, sorry to bother you :D

piglet
04-08-2008, 01:26 PM
I don't work on Mondays so got up this morning determined to get the housework done and then get out in the garden. Decided the oven needed a thorough clean so I sprayed all the inside and it said leave for a couple of hours. Well... that was 8.30am this morning and after breakfast of bacon and eggs, a bit of dusting, cleaning the bathroom and answering the phone I've been on here nearly all the time. :eek3::eek3: Really must go and finish off that oven, I'm going to be using it in a few hours.:rolleyes008:

Dorothy
04-08-2008, 01:28 PM

So if someone breaks in to rob you they won't think that the people who live there are a bunch of slobs :lol:

Beccaberry
04-08-2008, 01:36 PM
I'm off work in 12 days for 2 weeks, I'll be fine after that, sorry to bother you :D

Bother, wother...you're not bothering anyone...that's what we're here for! Glad to hear you have some time off coming up....

MystikPiglit
04-08-2008, 01:43 PM

;)

You should have a little 12 day countdown timer! :thumbs_up:

Dawn
04-08-2008, 01:46 PM
Yes. With a white shuttle. I made one. :D

SleepinCatz
04-08-2008, 01:56 PM
well I have today off and am a right lazy housecatz...

MystikPiglit
04-08-2008, 02:06 PM
Well, builder has gone for the day so now I have to tidy up, dust, hoover etc. Ah well, it'll be nice when it's finished.......

Ursula
04-08-2008, 02:45 PM
Tink have a safe trip.
Dr Chris..... aw there there... smack... pull yerself together man.....
Happy Monday to everyone.