PDA

View Full Version : Epcot passports

piratemum
10-08-2011, 03:23 PM
Is there a passport that you get stamped at Epcot, I vaguely remember someone having one a few years back and I thought it sounded like a good idea.

Is it like a replica of a real passport that you can put a photo in?

uscwest
10-08-2011, 05:56 PM
Yes there sure is. It has been a few years since we got one for our grand kids but if I remember correctly it is a replica of a real passport. There is room in each country to get a stamp and there is a place to put a picture.

chief
10-08-2011, 07:59 PM
i didnt know that, i want one of those lol:yes:

Wendy
10-08-2011, 09:08 PM
We got these on our first ever trip, it was great fun getting them stamped. I don't know if they still do it, but they used to write a message in their own language and then translate it for you as well.

I think there are stickers to put in the passport as well. I was a long time ago though, so it may have changed now.

uscwest
11-08-2011, 11:10 AM
We got these on our first ever trip, it was great fun getting them stamped. I don't know if they still do it, but they used to write a message in their own language and then translate it for you as well.

I think there are stickers to put in the passport as well. I was a long time ago though, so it may have changed now.
Spot on Wendy.

Wendy
11-08-2011, 11:26 AM
Thanks John, my memory isn't as bad as I thought it was after all :lol:

daveann
11-08-2011, 05:33 PM
i never knew this sounds like an awsome thing to do :)