PDA

View Full Version : hello again xx

tabby
14-08-2011, 06:22 PM
i just thought i would pop in.

I know if you look at the date I joined youcan see I have been here a while........however..............:unsure:

I used to drop by a lot on the year before my holiday and even posted and spoke to people while inthe wonderfull world of disney ( and orlando)

But then the holiday ended:frown: and i was so mardy I only nipped in occasionally.

But hey i am going agin in ( looks down at sig)in 53 weeks.

So as i have been rude and unconsistant I thought i would say hello again :wave:xxxx

keith
14-08-2011, 06:37 PM
I used to drop by a lot on the year before my holiday and even posted and spoke to people while inthe wonderfull world of disney ( and orlando)

But then the holiday ended:frown: and i was so mardy I only nipped in occasionally.

Awwww please dont worry about it :hug2: you know, we've got thousands of members and the forum sends out birthday greetings to everyone on their birthday. SO many of the people who email back say that after a great holiday they couldnt bear to come back until they know they've got another booked.

It's such a shame because we try and talk about other things in between Disney trips ;-) but I totally get it

But hey i am going agin in ( looks down at sig)in 53 weeks.

So as i have been rude and unconsistant I thought i would say hello again :wave:xxxx

yayayayay Hello again AND Welcome again :D

Britchick
14-08-2011, 07:43 PM
Welcome back! :hug2:

uscwest
14-08-2011, 08:40 PM
Welcome back. Good to see you again.

Isafari
15-08-2011, 12:46 AM
:wave: Welcome back.
I see you already have a countdown timer to help with your excitement :yes:

arkvilla
15-08-2011, 06:10 AM
:wave:Hi and welcome back.

Lots of people get a bit down when their holiday is over so don't feel bad, at least now you have another trip to look forward to

Enjoy planning your trip. :-)

Sandra

tabby
15-08-2011, 09:53 AM
Awh, thank you everyone xxxxxxxxxx

I know you talk about other things too, so hopefully you will see me a lot xxxxxxxx

Slowhand
15-08-2011, 04:02 PM
I know you talk about other things too, so hopefully you will see me a lot xxxxxxxx

Yep Disney gets in the way of some of the things we talk about! :lol:
You would be amazed at how many threads get derailed, but that is what we are all about...a very friendly site for Disney [and other issues too].

Welcome back. :wave:

chief
16-08-2011, 05:22 PM
hello, glad you have another trip booked. enjoy the build up:yes:

Wendy
16-08-2011, 07:50 PM
Welcome home :hug2:

bella10388
19-08-2011, 01:26 AM
hello and welcome

tabby
19-08-2011, 04:21 PM