PDA

View Full Version : it's no good.....

mumof2
04-08-2008, 09:02 AM
I'm sitting here catching up on posts when i should be sorting out my house and packing instead. We have 6 days left before we go to Ireland, the boys are camping with the in-laws for a few days and i *really* must get on.....

don't go away - I'll be back later! :yes:

Dawn
04-08-2008, 09:11 AM
I've hoovered the whole house AND cleaned the bathroom and cloakroom. Second lot of washing in machine.

*smug look* :D

mumof2
04-08-2008, 09:15 AM
I've hoovered the whole house AND cleaned the bathroom and cloakroom. Second lot of washing in machine.

*smug look* :D

hmmph! :2:

i really must go now - i want to play DS9 guitar heroes game while he's away.The quicker i get my work done, the quicker i can get on there! :marley:

Tink
04-08-2008, 11:39 AM
I have to log off soon too. I have to pack yet and get ready to leave for the airport! :lol: Nothing like pushing it to the last minute! :lol:

Hey, what can I say. This place is totally addicting. :yes:

mumof2
04-08-2008, 11:44 AM
:lol: well i tidied the boys rooms and dusted, bedding is drying on the line, i've tidied the kitchen and wiped the cupboards over.

still need to iron, hoover, tidy and dust downstairs and clean the bathroom.....

i'm having a lunch break! :lol:

Disneybumble
04-08-2008, 11:47 AM
:lol: well i tidied the boys rooms and dusted, bedding is drying on the line, i've tidied the kitchen and wiped the cupboards over.

still need to iron, hoover, tidy and dust downstairs and clean the bathroom.....

i'm having a lunch break! :lol:

Not to much then.:lol:

mumof2
04-08-2008, 11:56 AM
Not to much then.:lol:

no, not much....:rolleyes008:

oh, and i should do some shopping really. i just noticed we have one slice and one crust of bread, good job the boys aren't here wanting sandwiches :lol: