PDA

View Full Version : Yoohoo

Isafari
19-08-2011, 02:10 AM
:wave:

got absolutely drenched tonight. We had a lovely day at AK then went to DHS for Fantasmic but we had a huge storm. So, no Fantasmic for this trip :thumbsdown:

Done lots since the last minnie trippie I posted. We had a day at Lion Country. A day at Epcot where I met up with my pal (Bessie) who I work with for Illuminations. A day split between US and IoA. Another day at BG. A day at MK and then today at AK.

Tomorrow we are going to SW. :)

Tinkfan
19-08-2011, 02:41 AM
:wave: You're making me tired!!!

ukwdwnut
19-08-2011, 02:36 PM
now your making me jealous diane :lol:

so glad your having a fantasmic time :)

chief
19-08-2011, 03:20 PM
:wave:
you have been so busy i bet you are going to need a holiday when you finished lol:tongue:

Slowhand
19-08-2011, 03:28 PM
It`s great to hear that you are having a good [albeit hectic!] time Diane, despite the pesky weather. :thumbsdown:

Mari
19-08-2011, 03:44 PM
sounds like a wonderful trip so far Diane :)

Kate
19-08-2011, 03:57 PM
Cor, you have been busy! Sounds like you are having a great time!
Have a wonderful day at SW, cant wait to hear what the new show is like :yes:

robertcraig
19-08-2011, 06:54 PM
You will need another holiday when your trip is finished

Isafari
20-08-2011, 04:12 AM
Back from SW. Weather was lovely all day :thumbsup:
Had a lovely time with the belugas :D
Actually watched One Ocean, Blue Horizons, and Clyde & Seamore twice. We love the shows :lo:
Had an encounter with a baby lynx....so adorable.

Went to Tony Romas for dinner tonight after the park closed. Love the ribs there but tried my first Tony Roma steak and I wasn't impressed.

Back at villa and mostly packed for the dreaded return journey tomorrow. Going to Universal Studios for most of the day to get a dose of the Blues Brothers and Beetlejuice before the airport.

So, i won't be online again until Sunday at the earliest when we are back in the UK.

daveann
20-08-2011, 04:54 AM
Your coming home so soon where did that time go :sorry:
Now we have you photos to look forward too :)