PDA

View Full Version : Yacht club v charleys v chris's v mortons v shulas

disneymom
04-08-2008, 11:56 AM
:lol: sorry but whats the best place for steak eaters? weve tried lecellier and although its good its not a great steakhouse if you know what I mean? wed like to try a better one next time

Tink
04-08-2008, 12:01 PM
Of those you have there:
WDW
1) YSH
2) Shulas

Offsite
1) Morton's
2) Ruth's Chris
3) Charley's

keith
04-08-2008, 12:05 PM
ok well I want to try mortons next but out of the others, I REALLY REALLY REALLY enjoyed Charley's! I mean REALLY REALLY! did I say REALLY :lol:

I felt it was an excellent atmosphere, service was great and the food was way more enjoyable than any of the onsite places including shulas/ysh.

Tink did mention to me that I'd been to the better of the charleys and I dont think she likes all of them. I cant say which we went to because well, it was outside disney somewhere and thats as much as I know :lol:

Slowhand
04-08-2008, 12:14 PM
I REALLY REALLY REALLY enjoyed Charley's! I mean REALLY REALLY! did I say REALLY :lol:

I felt it was an excellent atmosphere, service was great and the food was way more enjoyable than any of the onsite places including shulas/ysh.

Tink did mention to me that I'd been to the better of the charleys and I dont think she likes all of them. I cant say which we went to because well, it was outside disney somewhere and thats as much as I know :lol:

You also had half decent company with you too Keith.
BTW, the Charley`s we went to was the one on US 192 [that road where I gave you a full blown guided tour having turned onto it heading in the wrong direction at first! :oops:]

Tink
04-08-2008, 12:15 PM
Yes, I remember Keith saying it was the one closest to Disney.

Charley's is not a bad place by any means, but I do prefer others over it. :yes;

Charley's is smart though. They have a van that will pick you up at your resort and return you. No fees for taxi. :D

There is also Mannie's and Vic's Chophouses. The first down south :) the second on I drive. :yes:

keith
04-08-2008, 12:15 PM
You also had half decent company with you too Keith.

yeah, the company was excellent :D

BTW, the Charley`s we went to was the one on US 192 [that road where I gave you a full blown guided tour having turned onto it heading in the wrong direction at first! :oops:]

See! just to make SURE I was utterly confused and could never get back there, he drove in the opposite direction for awhile :lol:

Dawn
04-08-2008, 12:26 PM
Is Charley's outrageously expensive and would we feel comfortable taking a 7 year old with us to dinner.

Slowhand
04-08-2008, 12:32 PM
Is Charley's outrageously expensive and would we feel comfortable taking a 7 year old with us to dinner.
It`s around the same as you would pay over here Dawn, however the quality and service are far better.
There would be no problem in taking a 7 year old as it`s not too fancy, families are welcome.

Dawn
04-08-2008, 12:34 PM
Sounds promising. :D

eeyoreguy
04-08-2008, 12:37 PM
We went there with a couple of 6yr olds and they had a good time! not as good as I had but they seemed happy enough :lol:

keith
04-08-2008, 12:38 PM
It`s around the same as you would pay over here Dawn, however the quality and service are far better.
There would be no problem in taking a 7 year old as it`s not too fancy, families are welcome.

I thought it really was fantastic value and quality.

Taja
04-08-2008, 03:13 PM
Haven't tried Shula's or Charley's, but agree with Tink on the others. :thumbs_up:

MinnieMouse
04-08-2008, 09:01 PM
I love the YSH, shulas and charleys. We havent tried Mortons or Ruth Chris'.:p015: