PDA

View Full Version : Welcome...

josh.p.
22-08-2011, 08:24 PM
... Nando!

Nando is a 9 week old GSD pup. I have planned on getting him since before I went to America but it took a long time to find the right breeder and the right pup! I went to collect him this morning and have spent the day with him.

He has such a lovely temperament. He is currently dozing at my side. He's not allowed on the couch so I'm sat on the floor with a numb bum!!!

Here are a few pics

Josh

BUTTERHEAD1
23-08-2011, 01:45 AM
Nice looking dog. Congrats on the newest member of your family. Just from the size of his paws he looks like he is going to be a big boy

Johnie
23-08-2011, 01:47 AM
ohhh he is so precious!!!

foreverducky
23-08-2011, 07:17 AM
A gsd? A german shepherd? :unsure:

He is a handsome fella!

Isafari
23-08-2011, 08:18 AM
Awe, he is gorgeous! I know how excited you were to get him and no wonder, he's a gem.
Looks like he is going to be good friends with Niamh too :yes:

chief
23-08-2011, 08:47 AM
he looks lovely, i have a king charles cavalier, its lovely to have a dog :yes: they really do become part of the family.

Wendy
23-08-2011, 10:25 AM
He is gorgeous, they always make me smile when they are pups, they are all feet :lol:

Our friends won't have anything other than a Shepherd, so they have had a few puppies over the years.

It's better to wait for a good breeder :yes:

catrancher
23-08-2011, 11:13 AM
Hiya Nando!

Good that you've found a person (or two) that you can own. :thumbsup:

Now get busy and teach them some tricks! Humans are fairly easy to train. :yes:

Tom (:macwave:... well trained.)

uscwest
23-08-2011, 11:27 AM
He's a beautiful dog Josh and he does look like he will be a big boy when he grows up.

mouseterpiece
23-08-2011, 04:17 PM
What an adorable puppy, I would like a dog, but my husband says we can't have one until our little one is older:(

Kate
23-08-2011, 05:45 PM
Oh look at him - he is gooooorrrrgeous Josh!!! We always had GSD, they are just lovely, you made a good choice there i reckon! :yes:

josh.p.
23-08-2011, 06:15 PM
What an adorable puppy, I would like a dog, but my husband says we can't have one until our little one is older:(
I had a terrier a few years back, but when my niece was born we didn't like the way he behaved around her and sadly had to give him to a home with older children. We still get updates for his new owner. Now my niece is 2/nearly 3 we decided it was a good time to get a puppy so he can be raised around her and she can take a bit of rough 'n' tumble with him. He is already showing GSD traits and is very loyal to me, following me around everywhere I go, however I suspect once he loses his fear of the big wide world that will be a different story! haha

Oh look at him - he is gooooorrrrgeous Josh!!! We always had GSD, they are just lovely, you made a good choice there i reckon! :yes:
He is far too cute! The house is a mess because we're all too busy playing with him to do any tidying up!

Tinkfan
23-08-2011, 09:17 PM
Oh Josh I love him!!!!

Tink
24-08-2011, 10:21 AM
Pretty dog! I know he is going to be your best friend. :yes: I love the way he is tracking Niamh! :D

mainecoon lover
24-08-2011, 07:22 PM
Saw photos on FB, he is a handsome puppy